Analysis Plus DVI video cables - Various lengths - new and demo

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
I have a bunch of Analysis Plus DVI video cables.  Stick a DVI-HDMI adaper on them and you've got HDMI cables. 

I used Analysis Plus (and still do) for years as my reference video cable.  I knew that when I put one of their DVI and HDMI cables in the wall, it was goign to work no matter what.  I could never say that about any other cable out there.  These were *THE* cable for long runs.  No color shift, no dropout issues, just amazing picture quality. 

Learn more here:

http://www.analysis-plus.com/prod_videocable.html

Here's what I've got:

Qty. 3 - 1M length DVI - 2 are demo cables with light use.  One is still sealed up in the bag brand new.  MSRP is $64.00  Sale price is $10 each.

Qty. 1 (1 now sold) - 4 meter length DVI - brand new in the sealed bag.  MSRP is $109.00 each.  Sale price is $20.00 each.

Qty. 1 - 6 meter length DVI - this is a demo that does have some paint spilled on the outer jacket.  MSRP is $139.00 each.  Sale price is $25.00

Qty. 1 - 15 meter length DVI - this is technically a demo cable as I opened up the packaging and loaned it to a customer to show that his inferiour cable already installed in the wall was the problem with his video not making it to his projector.  This one not only got the signal all the way there, it looked fantastic when it got there showing BluRay @1080P 24hz.  Its been in a box ever since as he sprung for the X Factor 15M HDMI cable after seeing this DVI.   MSRP is $274.00 for a 15M length.  Sale price is $74.00.

Please contact me with any questions.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: 24 Nov 2009, 06:19 am by hometheaterdoc »