Description change - Response Audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Description change - Response Audio
« on: 10 Oct 2003, 01:54 pm »
Many of you may have noticed the description change for Response Audio. The reason for this is due to us now being an authorized facility for many of the modification ventures we have been involved with.

1) Jolida Special Edition - We are the exclusive dealer/facility to have this product. The pricing on these units is being considered an exceptional value considering all the upgrades implemented into these BRAND NEW units prior to releasing them for your listening pleasure. Only slightly over the price of a stock Jolida unit.

2) Jolida modifications - These have become very popular, mostly toowners of the older "A" series Jolida 302 and 502 and now the 102B as well. Feedback from every customer has been 100%. Rather than spending lot of $$ on a new amplifier, our customers have justified bring an older unit to a new status that exceeds that of smililar amps costing many times it's price.

3) Usher Audio Loudspeakers - Response Audio has been appointed the exclusive dealer to upgrade the entire line of Usher Audio loudspeakers while still maintaining the US warranty. We are taking what is already considered to be exceptional speakers, at unbelievable prices, and turning them in to giant killers with our "Ultimate Mods".
  We have already arranged for reviews of the "Ultimate Ushers". I will post information as it becomes available.

Even with all the exclusive ventures and modification contracts, we are still a very dedicated dealer for the products found on our website. Most importantly, customer service will remain top priority. After all, this is what our reputation has been based on and I will not allow anything to jeoperdize what has taken me 8 years to develop.