New custom products for 2006

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
New custom products for 2006
« on: 24 Dec 2005, 02:15 am »
As everybody [most everybody anyway] already knows, Response AUdio has built it's reputation on custom design work. For this reason, I will be releasing many exclusive "one-of-a-kind" products throughout 2006 to be released under the Musica Bella product line..

The first to be introduced will be a custom pair of EL34-6550/KT88 mono bloc amplifiers. These amplifiers will be built on custom solid wood chassis and be based on a modified Jolida 302/502 circuit (further details to follow). Musica Bella 5060 mono blocs.

The second will be a pair of 300B mono blocs producing 8 watts per side. These will be tube rectified with 6SN7 gain stages. These will also be built on custom solid wood chassis.
 I have not yet decided if I want to continue with the 25 watt push-pull 300B amplifier design.

We will also be introdcing our Musica Bella tube linestage within the next few months. This unit will also be tube rectified (5U4 or 5AR4)using 12AX7 and 12AU7 signal tubes.

All the products listed above will use point-to-point wiring and like always, will be by special order only. The Bella 5060 will be the first amplifier to come out as these have already proven to be an exceptional mate for the Bella/SP speakers.

I want to thank everyone responsible for a great 2005 at Response Audio. Hoping to see you through the years to come.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah...........Best wishes to you and yours throughout this festive holiday season.