Super V's and the Joules Divorcing - kid involved

MichaelHiFi

Re: Super V's and the Joules Divorcing - kid involved
« Reply #20 on: 17 Jul 2013, 10:38 pm »
Or for the kid?

Tame Jr? Yes he's dancing on the coffee table and those are the Joules playing in the background through the V's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLU6bDBxHqI

Cheeseboy

« Reply #21 on: 17 Jul 2013, 11:02 pm »
Who's going to the Audio show in SF in mid August? Hey SoCal, got a room for you  :wink:

I think i'm going.  We should do one day at the event and one day BBQing at your crib

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #22 on: 17 Jul 2013, 11:05 pm »
May be I'll wait until then to drive up? :)

Cheeseboy

« Reply #23 on: 17 Jul 2013, 11:07 pm »
OMG  That is hilarious.  Jr can get down and boogy. 
Wait till his prom date sees that!

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
« Reply #24 on: 17 Jul 2013, 11:43 pm »
Tame Jr? Yes he's dancing on the coffee table and those are the Joules playing in the background through the V's.

That is absolutely hilarious  :lol:  :rotflmao::lol:  :rotflmao::lol: :rotflmao:

Give that boy a guitar and a microphone!

Captainhemo

« Reply #25 on: 18 Jul 2013, 12:05 am »
Preiceless   !   U Tube here   he comes    :rotflmao:

BTW,  what album is that  , think I need it 

-jay
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2013, 03:21 pm by Captainhemo »

morganc

« Reply #26 on: 18 Jul 2013, 12:33 am »
Morgan,

You have not set up your system yet?

I'll be up there next month so if you need me, I could give you a hand. :)

Thanks Hugh.   I just moved in my new house and now have a proper listening room :D.   Hopefully I can start the set up tomorrow :thumb:   

morganc

« Reply #27 on: 18 Jul 2013, 12:34 am »
Really, I can't keep track of all the amps he goes through  :icon_lol: Are you ready? I could fly up this weekend, get your new digs singing  :guitar:

I'll bring the Joules and teh Anti-mode but you better not hear those Hifidelity cables. I'm screwed.

I've got one pair of the HF IC's and yes they are amazing. 

SoCalWJS

« Reply #28 on: 18 Jul 2013, 12:59 am »
Ahhh...

So it's the HF cables everybody's getting excited about......

:o :o :o

$$$$

dragoonxp20

« Reply #29 on: 18 Jul 2013, 01:09 am »
Wow those cables are expensive. Not trying to degrade them in any way but a pair of interconnects cost more than my current amp, preamp, dac, and a month's rent combined. (Won't after I get my Dodd preamp/monoblocks :D)

I hope to one day make enough money to be able to afford stuff like that. Congrats to all you successful people.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #30 on: 18 Jul 2013, 01:23 am »
Who's going to the Audio show in SF in mid August? Hey SoCal, got a room for you  :wink:
Hmmmmmmmmm................

SoCalWJS

« Reply #31 on: 18 Jul 2013, 01:24 am »
I think i'm going.  We should do one day at the event and one day BBQing at your crib

Now THAT sounds tempting!

shawbros3

« Reply #32 on: 18 Jul 2013, 01:46 am »
Really, I can't keep track of all the amps he goes through  :icon_lol: Are you ready? I could fly up this weekend, get your new digs singing  :guitar:

I'll bring the Joules and teh Anti-mode but you better not hear those Hifidelity cables. I'm screwed.

I need to stay away from the King of Hoarders, that quack dude is a very bad influence!  He needs a serious audio intervention, not me :shake:  I was doing just fine before, jeez :duh:

TrungT

« Reply #33 on: 18 Jul 2013, 03:10 am »
Tame Jr, he's dancing better than me.   :lol:
Great Video.   :thumb:

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #34 on: 18 Jul 2013, 03:28 am »
So we're going to have a house warming party at our new place when I'll drive up there? :)
Thanks Hugh.   I just moved in my new house and now have a proper listening room :D.   Hopefully I can start the set up tomorrow :thumb:   

kc8apf

• Are you sure what side of the glass you're on?
« Reply #35 on: 18 Jul 2013, 03:54 am »
Doh.  I never managed to make time to come over to hear the Joules.  What about a going away party for them?   :wink:

MichaelHiFi

« Reply #36 on: 18 Jul 2013, 02:43 pm »
The Joules may take time to sell. I'm in no hurry! I'll send the Allnic to Shawbros3 for awhile and Scott got the Anti-mode. Then I'll drag the anti-mode over to Morgan's this weekend. Need to help get him set up.

HiFidelity Cables;
I tried the entry level against the HiDiamonds a while back. The HiDiamonds showed that I had a at least perceived weakness in my interconnects. They let loads of detail in and and created a really nice stage and didn't suffer from aggressiveness or stridency. I called it an audiophile cable. I called it that after I plugged in the entry level HiFidelity interconnects. That cable is/was hard to describe. It didn't highlight the detail like the HiDiamonds, that is, it didn't have the leading edge transients or even perhaps the snap that the Italian cables have. There was something else. I found myself replaying the same song over again. I wanted to take in the beauty of the recording. Luan had a better description as he would say they "flowed" music. Nice black background. Don't know if they were 3 times better $1.6K but I couldn't get my audio mind to stop thinking about those cables. Then he got the next level up at $2.8K. Now understand that in my world, I don't know how I could justify purchasing such a expensive cable. I mean, it's just a cable. No knobs, no on off switch, not even a transformer (at least my Tesla speaker cables have a transformer of sorts!). Do I call it a Cable Component just to make the cost more palatable?

Weekend of the August 9,10,11, during the Cal Audio Show in SF. Let's have a BBQ at the De Salvo's!  :thumb:

MichaelHiFi

« Reply #37 on: 18 Jul 2013, 02:49 pm »
Wow those cables are expensive. Not trying to degrade them in any way but a pair of interconnects cost more than my current amp, preamp, dac, and a month's rent combined. (Won't after I get my Dodd preamp/monoblocks :D)

I hope to one day make enough money to be able to afford stuff like that. Congrats to all you successful people.

I hear you Dragon. Most of my cables were DIY. It's taken me 47 years to get to this point. And now I have to think about what hardware I can sell to purchase a cable, if in fact I decide to go in that direction. No doubt I'll wait for a sale!

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #38 on: 18 Jul 2013, 03:14 pm »
Friday or Saturday? :)

I may bring some ICs from MG Audio to let you guys try (we used them at THE Show Newport).
Weekend of the August 9,10,11, during the Cal Audio Show in SF. Let's have a BBQ at the De Salvo's!  :thumb:

morganc

« Reply #39 on: 18 Jul 2013, 04:13 pm »
So we're going to have a house warming party at our new place when I'll drive up there? :)

I am working on it!  Let me know when you plan on the drive and I will see if I can make it happen by then.  I need a good excuse to get the house in order :D