Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #21 on: 2 Dec 2011, 01:39 am »
Wow! Busy thread!  :o

lemme see if I can catch up...

--nomeans - I love the story of the girl friend, that's great!  :thumb:
If she's REAL interested, and a forum kinda gal....I've got a bunch of "girlfriends" that belong to a PS3 gaming clan that I play with sometimes.
Have her check out:
http://www.womenwithweaponsclan.net/index.php
Great bunch of ladies there, and they've even let me be a member.  :lol:
I am a member of a male clan with a bunch of their husbands.

Regarding my "goto" weapons....Gee....It's been a bit since I played. I've been on a BF3 kick for a few days and somehow can't even recall what gun classes I have set up in MW3.  :duh:
I'll get back to you on that one. But suffice it to say, there's about two weapons I stick with.

Ed, hell yea we have rookies. Regarding the couple hundred guys in my clan, I'm actually one of the worst players, but they still treat me like a rock star, and send me invites to what ever game I'm playing at the time. You're always welcome, just join me.

Speaking of which, "nomeans".....If you want, send me an invite: "KryptosPhantom".
Let me know if my list is full, I'm constantly having to "cut one", to have another friend.

Bob

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #22 on: 2 Dec 2011, 02:25 am »
I'm on tonight Bob, TurboFD3S ...

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #23 on: 2 Dec 2011, 02:32 am »
Well crap....I was going to have a chill night of acoustic jazz.
But since you're on, I'll fire up the projector.

pew pew  8)

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #24 on: 2 Dec 2011, 02:33 am »
......by the way, you've got my friend request waiting for you in the PS thingy.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #25 on: 2 Dec 2011, 04:30 pm »
So.....What did you think of that?  :wink:

nomeans

« Reply #26 on: 2 Dec 2011, 06:25 pm »
--nomeans - I love the story of the girl friend, that's great!  :thumb:
If she's REAL interested, and a forum kinda gal....I've got a bunch of "girlfriends" that belong to a PS3 gaming clan that I play with sometimes.
Have her check out:
http://www.womenwithweaponsclan.net/index.php
Great bunch of ladies there, and they've even let me be a member.  :lol:
I am a member of a male clan with a bunch of their husbands.

Speaking of which, "nomeans".....If you want, send me an invite: "KryptosPhantom".
Let me know if my list is full, I'm constantly having to "cut one", to have another friend.

Bob

I passed it on to my girlfriend. Thanks for the link. I consider myself very lucky to have a girlfriend who enjoys playing MW3. :singing: What's the forum you're apart of called? If you don't mind me asking. I will send you an invite when I get on today. My ID is toofarzong. I purchased BF3 when it first came out, I wasn't very impressed with the character movements. I wanted so badly to like it, but the game is much slower paced than MW3, so it was hard for me to get into it. It's like the guy is a 400# soldier, the movements are too realistic in my eyes. I like fast paced game play. The BF3 campaign was top notch though.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #27 on: 2 Dec 2011, 06:32 pm »
I went for my longest walk yet with a cane and f-ed up walk...I went to a bus stop, took a bus to another bus to a mall and got:::
 Battlefield 3
 Saints Row The Third

I am gonna have some fun tonight, all my copies were used and I traded in stuff so I got both for $50....yeah!!!!!!
 fUN TIME!!!!!
 Ed
 Never grow-up!!!

nomeans

« Reply #28 on: 2 Dec 2011, 06:42 pm »
I went for my longest walk yet with a cane and f-ed up walk...I went to a bus stop, took a bus to another bus to a mall and got:::
 Battlefield 3
 Saints Row The Third

I am gonna have some fun tonight, all my copies were used and I traded in stuff so I got both for $50....yeah!!!!!!
 fUN TIME!!!!!
 Ed
 Never grow-up!!!

Let us know what you think of BF3 eclein.

nomeans

« Reply #29 on: 2 Dec 2011, 06:43 pm »

I sent you an invite as well Turbo. Hope you don't mind.

nomeans

« Reply #30 on: 2 Dec 2011, 07:08 pm »
Sorry for the numerous posts, but I have a question regarding gaming headsets. I'm moving to San Francisco at the beginning of the year and will probably be moving into a smaller apt. So I will have to downsize and I want to keep the neighbors happy. Do any of you guys use a gaming headset? I was doing some research and found myself a little overwhelmed. I was thinking the Turtle Beach PX5, but have heard some cons about interference with routers and cell phones. I was wondering what, if any headsets you guys use and what you gentlemen think of them. Thanks guys.

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #31 on: 2 Dec 2011, 08:22 pm »
BF3 is better than MW3 in my opinion.
Saints Row The Third is a hoot. Funny stuff, no slick, super slick graphics, just plain old funny characters with big attitude and normal game play....some nice very unique touches....I Like!!!!

Guys my PSN tag is guess:    eclein
 :thumb:

nomeans

« Reply #32 on: 2 Dec 2011, 08:25 pm »
BF3 is better than MW3 in my opinion.
Saints Row The Third is a hoot. Funny stuff, no slick, super slick graphics, just plain old funny characters with big attitude and normal game play....some nice very unique touches....I Like!!!!

Guys my PSN tag is guess:    eclein
 :thumb:

What do you like about BF3 over MW3? I'll send you an invite.

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #33 on: 2 Dec 2011, 09:45 pm »
More concise, tighter integration, much better looking in my estimation...and I'm not dead yet!!!  LOL

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #34 on: 2 Dec 2011, 09:46 pm »
nomeans.....I'm a member of "MAANClan.com".
MAAN = Married And Always Nagged  :lol:
It's tongue in cheek, of course, but the only requirements are that you have to be over 23, and married. We don't give a ratsass about KDR, as long as you know how to be a good in game communicator and want to have fun. The clan is founded on a lack of desire to play with douchebags and 9 year old little boys that talk about what sexual acts they'd like our Mother to perform on them.

We're a great bunch of guys, and fantastic bunch of teamplayers.
Join on up.
Bob

nomeans

« Reply #35 on: 2 Dec 2011, 10:57 pm »
More concise, tighter integration, much better looking in my estimation...and I'm not dead yet!!!  LOL

I agree with you. I was quite surprised with Frostbite 2. The graphics are stellar.

nomeans

« Reply #36 on: 2 Dec 2011, 11:11 pm »
nomeans.....I'm a member of "MAANClan.com".
MAAN = Married And Always Nagged  :lol:
It's tongue in cheek, of course, but the only requirements are that you have to be over 23, and married.

I would like to join the forum, but I'm not married, on paper that is. We've been together for 3 1/2 years, and I plan on marrying her. Does that count?

We don't give a ratsass about KDR, as long as you know how to be a good in game communicator and want to have fun. The clan is founded on a lack of desire to play with douchebags and 9 year old little boys  :guns:that talk about what sexual acts they'd like our Mother to perform on them.

We're a great bunch of guys, and fantastic bunch of teamplayers.
Join on up.
Bob

I'm not a s***talker and I do enjoy showing the loudmouths that action is more important than childish jibberish. I am a team player, and I can hold my own on KDR. :guns:

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #37 on: 3 Dec 2011, 02:01 am »
Aahh.... :duh: That's the aggravating thing about my dudes. Their hard and fast rules have never been bent.
I gave them truckload of shit about Ed, trying to get him on (Ed didn't know until right now, when he reads this) that a guy that's twice their age, was married longer than some of them been alive, is in his fifties, but happens to be divorced now can't be in the clan?
WTF is wrong with that?  :dunno:

I've fought tooth and nail on that one.

The whole point of those two rules was to keep the rif-raf kiddie drama bullshit out of the clan/game matches, but they don't get the point that a fifty year old gamer that was married for thirty years is the most "anti-bullshit" member we could ever ask for.

Arrrgh.....I can feel my blood pressure raising....

Although, once your'e a MAAN, you're always a MAAN. If you get a divorce, you're still in.

Just between you and me, if you want in, tell em you're married. That still goes for you too Ed.  :wink:

Bob

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #38 on: 3 Dec 2011, 08:00 pm »
I put that I was on the app so we'll see...I knew that would trip these guys up, Thanks Bob, should I persevere or let it die???

oh, last night I took a rpg I think? and blew up a building as part of a mission and it shocked me that it seemed so real and I had so much power. Very odd feeling afterward like, wow, thats what its like? Gave me a whole new respect for our men and women in uniform!!

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #39 on: 3 Dec 2011, 08:11 pm »
Ed, I saw you filled out the form thingy, but you need to copy and paste it in the new members section here: http://www.maanclan.com/viewforum.php?f=215
That's the "welcome area" where all the guys say hi and all that crap. You've joined on the forum, but nobody will see you until you post your "hi, look at me" post.  :D

Bob