bryston bdp 3

Robin1

bryston bdp 3
« on: 6 Apr 2018, 05:50 pm »
hi guys
just got my bdp3 a couple days ago and sat down to build some favorite playlists
after 2 days of working on playlists got up this morning and playlists show on the playlist column but only the first one will open and load the files to the player. The others won't open. Even if I make a test one, it will work for the day but the next morning while the name of my playlist is still there, I can't see any of the songs. Am using a new Ipad and using Manic Moose version S2.36. Using  Bryston Max. Figured out adding and deleting songs and playlists but editing does not seem to work. Any assistance would be appreciated, have gone through the manual in detail and follow steps so not sure what am doing wrong. Thanks, Robin

Robin1

Re: bryston bdp 3
« Reply #1 on: 6 Apr 2018, 09:55 pm »
just noticed after ripping 8 new cds manic moose doesn't show album art, but going back to mpad it is all there
music is there just no art
glad I still have mpad but would really like to try max

gbaby

« Reply #2 on: 7 Apr 2018, 04:08 am »
just noticed after ripping 8 new cds manic moose doesn't show album art, but going back to mpad it is all there
music is there just no art
glad I still have mpad but would really like to try max

I have the BDP2, and it does not show album art either. But, I like the way Manic Moose organizes your song library making it possible to access almost one's entire music collection in the highest audio quality at the press of a key or button. This, to me, trumps album art. However, if you buy music from HD Tracks, Manic Moose always shows the album art. Regardless, I am too busy enjoying my music so the album art is of no consequence to me. I am so thankful I can access my music collection instantaneously to the point that album art is of no concern for me.

Robin1

« Reply #3 on: 7 Apr 2018, 03:06 pm »
thanks
sounds like where I was at with my bdp1 and mpad
all my music....nicely organized.....saved playlists ...all album art
no complaints
loved it but my library was outgrowing the capacity of bdp1 and loony loon
so I did an upgrade to bdp3 and manic moose but if I can't make playlists and have album art seems like an expensive step back