MAAC Meeting in Catonsville.

Merle

• http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=albums.php
« on: 11 Jan 2006, 02:15 pm »
I am truly sorry but for a variaty of reasons beyond my control, I am going to have to cancel the MAAC meeting for January 21st. I am having issues both at work and home which are taking up all of my time. I apoligize for waiting until this close but I have been trying to juggle some things to see if I could make it work. I've come to the conclusion that I just won't be able to pull it off at this time. Again, please accept my apoligies.
Merle

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2006, 03:40 pm »
Sorry to hear that Merle.  I hope things slow down for you both at work and home.  As for the MAAC meeting, is there anyone in MD, PA or DE who wants to step in for Merle?  If not, I can have a few people (who already have the time set aside) over for an informal session.  Robert57 has been gracious enough to loan me his Running Stream Haley and Exact Power EP15A.  I must say I am very impressed with EP15A.  I owe him an audition of my Bolder modified SB2 among other things.  I don't want to call it an official MAAC event since I don't want it to turn into a NOVA circle.  And I will only do it if there is no one else stepping up to the plate.

Joules

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2006, 04:03 pm »
Sorry things didn't work out Merle - maybe nextime

woodsyi - i've been looking around for posibly a new digital sourse. One opption is a new CDP and the one you have is on the short list. If you wouldn't mind, i'd like to bring my POS Linn CDP and play it vs your thingy (I can't remeber the name of your CDP). That is if you have an unofficial meeting.  :D

Dave G

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jan 2006, 05:56 pm »
I'm sorry, too, Merle.  Here's hoping you can catch up on things and schedule another meeting at your place some time in the future.

Take care.

Dave

nature boy

« Reply #4 on: 13 Jan 2006, 10:04 pm »
Merle,

Thanks for the heads up.  Not a problem - hopefully another member will offer to host in February.

Regards,

NB