Likely new place with amazing media room potential

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
Likely new place with amazing media room potential
« on: 20 Oct 2019, 06:32 pm »
Hi all,

Just have to share in the excitement.  We are looking at moving from Alaska to Washington and have an offer on a house there.  As I type, waiting for response to the offer with deadline tonight. 

It's a 1968, still dated and not updated, house.  Current owners were massage therapists and added a newer meditation room attached to the other side of the garage from the house.  Get to it from the house through the garage.  So it will be minimal disturbance to others in the main house.  I didn't get measurements, but it is quite large. 

Here is my system in current room (Alaska)....

Here are shots from two perspectives (towards front of room, then back of room).  Setup will likely be at back of room with lots of room to get behind to work and save my back!

Obviously will need lots of sound treatment, but should be great.  Room is not square.  I'll have to change my tagline when we move  :).

jmolsberg

Re: Likely new place with amazing media room potential
« Reply #1 on: 20 Oct 2019, 08:16 pm »
Looks great! 9ft ceilings? Good luck wit the offer!

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
« Reply #2 on: 20 Oct 2019, 11:12 pm »
Nope.  Lost it.    :cry:

Someone came in with an offer over asking.  Bummer.  Only chance is if it falls through on inspection, which evidently tends to happen more than average in that area.  Sometime offers are made to buy time and the buyer changes his/her mind, or decides against.  We'll see, but not counting on it at this point. 

jmolsberg

« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2019, 12:07 am »
Bummer man sorry