Aether Audio Website Now Online

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Aether Audio Website Now Online
« on: 12 Oct 2009, 04:35 pm »
Friends,

We would like to announce that Aether Audio's new website is online and can be found here: www.aetheraudio.com

Although it is not quite finished yet, most of the important stuff is there and you can rest assured we will be working until it's complete.

Thanks for your continued interest and best wishes!  :D

-Bob

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
Re: Aether Audio Website Now Online
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2009, 05:20 pm »
UPDATE:

We just discovered the site has problems running on Firefox.  We'll get it fixed ASAP, but for now IE seems to be fine.  Sorry for the hassle.  :duh:

-Bob

jaywills

« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2009, 05:33 pm »
Nice site, although I suspect that you were the "principal designer" instead of the "principle" designer.

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2009, 06:00 pm »
jaywills,

Thanks and yes... that's just one of many typos you'll find.  I've already found several others.  We'll be working on the issues for at least the next couple of weeks I'd say... plus adding more content.

When you work as long on something as is needed in order to do such a comprehensive site as this, after a while your mind just passes right over many common mistakes.  I've seen and worked on every page several times now and still there are errors.  My webmaster & I both have gone over everything several times, yet we missed numerous issues.  It would be nice to have a team of professional people to pass such a project around to in order to get fresh eyes on the thing, but unfortunately we don't have the people and the site needed to be up.  Anyway, we're about designing and building superior products, and web design is just another skill we needed to develop in order to get the word out.

In the end, the facts are still easily discernable, and anybody in this market already knows most of us are not the equivalent of GM or Microsoft.  Heck, I even catch typos on big company sites from time to time and you'd think they'd have plenty of time and resources to work them out.

Oh well... we do the best that we can :dunno: and go on from there.

Hope the info is of some value to everyone despite the problems.  Please just e-mail me at aetheraudio@gmail.com if you guys find any more and we'll put them on the list.

Thanks for your time and...

Take care,
-Bob

TRADERXFAN

• Trillions will vanish... it's a debt blackhole.
    • GALLERY
« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2009, 06:04 pm »
Congrats...  :thumb:

jaywills

« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct 2009, 08:30 pm »
Wasn't ragging you, Bob, just that I write and edit for a living.  Well do I know the feeling of having read something over and over again until cross-eyed just to discover another typo after it's been sent to the printers, so you have my empathy.  Best of luck with your new endeavor.  Cordially

Wind Chaser

« Reply #6 on: 12 Oct 2009, 11:18 pm »
Nice site, although I suspect that you were the "principal designer" instead of the "principle" designer.

Principles are more important than principals, but principals are useful for implementing principles.  I suspect Bob is the designer of both.

JohnR

« Reply #7 on: 13 Oct 2009, 10:58 am »
The links to the PDF price list on the International Sales page are broken.

stlrman

« Reply #8 on: 13 Oct 2009, 11:11 am »
Much Success !! :thumb: