Spatial Owners - Post your Pics

Wig

Re: Spatial Owners - Post your Pics
« Reply #120 on: 30 Jan 2021, 12:27 am »
Curious if it is just on my end, but did all the images disappear for everyone else, or just me? :) I was hoping to see some of the X series 3 woodlike finishes. Thinking of ordering a pair of X5s. It's Claytons fault.. and Ron's. With exception of tube amps and preamps I seem to buy everything Ron mentions!

Wig  :thumb:

jdavis37

« Reply #121 on: 30 Jan 2021, 01:02 am »
All photos gone on my end also

Thanks! Doesn't make photo viewing easier, but is good to know I'm not in a boat by my lonesome :) Appreciate the feedback!

jdavis37

« Reply #122 on: 30 Jan 2021, 01:04 am »
Wig  :thumb:

PLEASE tell me you are paid commission off what I buy :) Ron speaks, John buys. For those old enough to recall EF Hutton anyways. Course, aside from my DAC I do seem rather good at avoiding tube gear for whatever that is worth.

Wig

« Reply #123 on: 30 Jan 2021, 05:18 pm »
PLEASE tell me you are paid commission off what I buy :) Ron speaks, John buys. For those old enough to recall EF Hutton anyways. Course, aside from my DAC I do seem rather good at avoiding tube gear for whatever that is worth.

Commission, I wished! Would have a pair of M3 Sapphire's sitting in my listening space  :lol:

Wig :D

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #124 on: 30 Jan 2021, 05:43 pm »
I posted a bug report regarding the photo issue....
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=174663.0

This was after trying to post photos with Spatial speakers!!

jdavis37

« Reply #125 on: 30 Jan 2021, 08:50 pm »
I posted a bug report regarding the photo issue....
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=174663.0

This was after trying to post photos with Spatial speakers!!

Thx I can see the purdy pictures again :)

jdavis37

« Reply #126 on: 30 Jan 2021, 08:57 pm »
Commission, I wished! Would have a pair of M3 Sapphire's sitting in my listening space  :lol:

Wig :D

Well, if anyone has ever deserved commission..... it would be you :) I should just ask for an advance notice on the next item I am sure to want. Might speed up the process a bit!

Clayton... please start Ron's commission account for his M3 sapphires.

Ron, I'll send Slawa an email for the same for your Level 4 DAC. I'm trying to decide on a color for the X5s. Hmm maybe design a motorized trolley system for them to be stored against the front wall when not in use...... that was said without an ounce of seriousness! But, Ron's commission account is deserved!

A_shah

« Reply #127 on: 3 Feb 2021, 07:23 pm »

Seeing this made my Day ! started by career on 100 Wall Street with E.F. Hutton in NYC after college Still have Security ID with picture on it it was fun to work for them both  in Nyc & London . :thumb:

Asghar

sunnydaze

« Reply #128 on: 3 Feb 2021, 11:48 pm »
Seeing this made my Day ! started by career on 100 Wall Street with E.F. Hutton in NYC after college Still have Security ID with picture on it it was fun to work for them both  in Nyc & London . :thumb:

Asghar

We were neighbors.  In the mid-1980s I started my career at 40 Wall Street with the old Manufacturers Hanover Trust Bank.

GrsZ06

« Reply #129 on: 14 Feb 2021, 01:00 pm »
Thanks Clayton.Getting them dialed in, once I stop listening to them!

Grahamps

« Reply #130 on: 15 Feb 2021, 03:05 am »
Your speakers look great! I'm loving my Cherry M3 Sapphires. I moved my pair a lot, for I'm not sure how long. I don't think I've moved them inadvertently, or on purpose, in a month. I've been super satisfied with the sound and the speakers ability to politely and accurately keep me informed of the many changes made upstream from them.

Herbiesaudiolab.com floor protecting sliding discs enabled extremely small adjustments to be made on my wood floors.

rm86350

« Reply #131 on: 15 Feb 2021, 05:21 am »
Hi GrsZ06,
I'm currently saving up for some M3 Sapphires and will be running them through a Rogue Stereo 100 amp. Please let us know what you think as the speakers break in.

aniwolfe

« Reply #132 on: 19 Apr 2022, 08:08 pm »
-
« Last Edit: 5 May 2022, 02:11 pm by aniwolfe »

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #133 on: 19 Apr 2022, 08:54 pm »
Just got some new amps myself.  Odyssey Audio Kismet monoblocks, in matching red/black:

TomS

« Reply #134 on: 20 Apr 2022, 12:59 am »
Made a few changes since last posting. I decided less is more for the room treatments in my case, so I pulled out most of the GIK's, and mounted the RPG BAD Arc panels on the wall behind the X5's. I resurrected my vinyl collection with a new Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo/Aquilar tone arm, and  DS Audio optical cartridge. I always wanted a Silent Running Audio Scuttle rack, so there it sits, and it is quite awesome indeed. It completely eliminated any need for various footers that were previously in use.

Alex-San

« Reply #135 on: 22 Apr 2022, 06:24 pm »
Here is my setup. I received my M4 Sapphires today! Super pumped!
Amp is Lyngdorf TDAI 1120, table is Rega RP3.

Bingenito

« Reply #136 on: 23 Apr 2022, 05:53 pm »
Cool room. Speakers way out there and no Shhhtuff in the middle  :thumb:

Alex-San

« Reply #137 on: 23 Apr 2022, 06:55 pm »
Cool room. Speakers way out there and no Shhhtuff in the middle  :thumb:

Thank you. The room is quite small, ~ 10x16 ft, speakers on the long side. Wide angle lens makes it look bigger. Speakers are about 3 ft out from the front wall.

Mr. Big

« Reply #138 on: 23 Apr 2022, 08:40 pm »
Thank you. The room is quite small, ~ 10x16 ft, with speakers on the long side. A wide-angle lens makes it look bigger. Speakers are about 3 ft out from the front wall.

Very nice!! with the size of your room, I try to toe in about 1/2" more from the outside of each speaker. Try to minimize the sidewall reflections. Won't hurt to try. 3' is a nice distance from the front wall, Clayton told me once you have it, try going back 6" closer and see the effect in the bass, he said rooms sometimes have bass nulls and going back 6" or forward more 6" will tell you how good they are working from you/I had them, good education and piece of mind..LOL! 

Alex-San

« Reply #139 on: 23 Apr 2022, 09:00 pm »
Very nice!! with the size of your room, I try to toe in about 1/2" more from the outside of each speaker. Try to minimize the sidewall reflections. Won't hurt to try. 3' is a nice distance from the front wall, Clayton told me once you have it, try going back 6" closer and see the effect in the bass, he said rooms sometimes have bass nulls and going back 6" or forward more 6" will tell you how good they are working from you/I had them, good education and piece of mind..LOL!

Thanks for the suggestions. I played with the positioning and I liked the current setup most in terms of soundstage depth. Having the setup like this I ran RoomPerfect software on my Lyngdorf and that further improved things (it solidifies imaging, improves bass).

Seems like there's good synergy between Sapphires and my Lyngdorf amp.