***SOLD*** Rare Audiophile Sony SS-M7 speakers

Pycroft

***SOLD*** Rare Audiophile Sony SS-M7 speakers
« on: 4 Dec 2010, 02:51 pm »
Hello -

I have a rare pair of Sony SS-M7 speakers for sale.  The only reason I am getting rid of them is that I upgraded to the Sony SS-M9's.  I sold a great pair of speakers once I heard the M7's, and told myself they would be my last speaker unless I find the M9's (And I got lucky).  Cosmetically not perfect, but not bad at all - I'd say a 7 out of 10.  They function perfectly, and drivers are in perfect condition.  I've owned them for over a year, and have them paired with a Dynaco ST-70 tube amp with the Welbourne Modification (Also for sale).  If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  I am located in the  Lehigh Valley PA - about an 90 minutes from Philadelphia, about 90 minutes from New York City.  They will be hooked up and ready to demo before buying.  The Zip Code is 18018. 

Asking Price: 500 Dollars.  If you want the Speakers AND the amp, I will make a nice combined deal.

I have few posts here, but have many references that I will supply on request, and actually just finished my first transaction with a respected memmber here.

James
« Last Edit: 1 Jan 2011, 03:01 am by Pycroft »

Pycroft

Re: Rare Audiophile Sony SS-M7 speakers
« Reply #1 on: 5 Dec 2010, 09:12 pm »
Bumping this to the top...

I am motivated to sell.  Don't hesitate to ask questions or contact me via PM.

I have pics on demand.

James

Pycroft

« Reply #2 on: 8 Dec 2010, 11:48 am »
Bumpity to the topity.

James

MaxCast

« Reply #3 on: 8 Dec 2010, 12:57 pm »
Hi James,
Some posted pics may help you with the sale.
Read our Trading Post Guide for some more pointers and please note the bumping policy.
Good luck with the sale,
MaxCast

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=454.0

Pycroft

« Reply #4 on: 12 Dec 2010, 01:00 am »
Thanks for the posts everyone.  Unfortunately, I am not home until next weekend so I have no pictures...but you can see the actual speakers from a post with pictures that I made at another forum.  If this is inappropriate, feel free to erase, but again, these are the actual speakers:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101765&highlight=Sony'

Regarding the stands, I have stands (Also in the pics above) but they are not the original Sony stands.  I used these and they worked fine because the speakers are around 65 lbs each.  I'm sure the Sony stands would work even better.

James

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #5 on: 12 Dec 2010, 01:32 am »

Here ya go. Just helpin a brother out.

HepcatWilly

« Reply #6 on: 18 Dec 2010, 11:31 pm »
PM sent

Pycroft

« Reply #7 on: 31 Dec 2010, 04:48 pm »
Mods can please mark this as sold.  Thanks to everyone for the interest.

James

Pycroft

« Reply #8 on: 31 Dec 2010, 04:50 pm »
On a side note...there was someone who contacted me about having the original stands for sale.  This post may have been deleted for some reason.  The buyer of the speakers said he would be interested, so if you could contact me via PM, that would be great!  Thanks!

James

srb

« Reply #9 on: 31 Dec 2010, 04:57 pm »
Mods can please mark this as sold.

That would be something you would do by editing the first original post title and inserting SOLD at the beginning, end or both.

Steve