** SOLD- Devore Gibbon 88- Immaculate- SOLD **

kenJay

** SOLD- Devore Gibbon 88- Immaculate- SOLD **
« on: 25 Jan 2020, 02:56 am »
SOLD !!!

DEVORE GIBBON 88 SPEAKERS- Pristine Condition
Thousands were sold!
Only 1 for sale worldwide (This Pair)
WHY? Owners don't sell them because they are amazing !

Mahogany Finish- Gorgeous- better in person
ASKING $2750

Rarely for sale as owners don't let them go. Devore speakers are reference for many reviewers in Stereophile etc.
They are the most detailed/clear /dynamic speakers I have ever owned in 40 years in this hobby. Just google the reviews from owners and professional reviewers that have experienced the same.

Amazing sound from another great creation of John DeVore!
I am only selling to offset a recent financial setback. Also selling 2 REL Strata subwoofers for $400 each.

I love the beautiful musicality of these speakers. They sound so lifelike! The DeVore 88s are easy to drive, and a perfect match for any audio system.

I have rated the speakers’ condition at 9. But the speakers are in perfect condition, I could not find 1 mark on either speaker. kept in a smoke/pet.child free home

Shipped in original boxes, including magnetic speaker grills (which I never used) and instruction sheets. The original chrome-plated, conical shaped speaker feet supplied with the speakers will be shipped in a separate box, so as to not cause any damage to the speakers (so three boxes in all).

From Sound and Vision review: "...really big soundstage and precise imaging, with some great bass thrown in for good measure..."
Just 2 of the many positive reviews
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/test-report-devore-fidelity-gibbon-88-tower-speaker

Another
https://witchdoctor.co.nz/index.php/2013/03/devore-fidelity-gibbon-88-loudspeaker-review/

Shipped in the excellent Devore original shipping boxes. Local pickup is also available. I prefer to hand deliver or meet you somewhere within 100 miles of Philadelphia including New York.

Tech specs: 33Hz-40kHz, 90.5dB/W/M @ 8Ω, 37″ h (not including feet) x 8.5″ w x 13.75″ d

Thanks for considering. YOU WILL LOVE THEM !
Much Peace through Joyful listening
Ken

« Last Edit: 29 Jan 2020, 12:35 am by kenJay »

Brettio

Re: FS- Devore Gibbon 88- Immaculate
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2020, 01:29 pm »
It hurt my neck to look at these beautiful speakers..

kenJay

« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2020, 02:40 pm »
Hi, Thanks for rotating for me. Hate selling these speakers but have to make up for a recent loss. Fedex dropped the last speakers so took a serious financial hit. Thanks again

kenJay

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jan 2020, 03:05 am »
Hi Everyone,
Last chance , I was just made an offer on another site. Before I accept, wanted to make sure no one was wanting them here.
Thanks
ken