(SOLD) ~ Harbeth Monitor 30.1 in Tiger Ebony w/matching stands

Sense63

(SOLD) 

Harbeth 30.1 speakers with matching Resonant Wood stands up for your consideration.  Please read the reviews of this Stereophile Class A rated speaker.  One of the best monitors available. 

Retail: $7,285 for speakers and stands  Asking: $4,550  Reasonable offers considered.  Local sale preferred around Chicago area.

I apologize for the less than perfect pictures.
« Last Edit: 29 Aug 2013, 12:32 am by Sense63 »

newzooreview

Re: FS: Harbeth Monitor 30.1 in Tiger Ebony w/matching stands
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2013, 11:06 pm »
I don't know the seller, but I thought I would point out a couple of things that I know from checking out the Harbeth line recently after hearing them a couple of weeks ago at Capital Audiofest:

These are 35th Anniversary Editions with upgraded oxygen free copper (OFC) internal wiring. The Tiger Ebony veneer is a premium finish from Harbeth. Those stands are made in America (Manchester, NH) specifically for the 30.1 and are a very solid and hefty support that places the tweeter at ear level where it should be (saw the same stands at the show).

The Red Wine Audio rooms with the 30.1s have been getting very positive comments this year at a few shows.

Good luck with the sale!  :thumb:

Sense63

Re: FS: Harbeth Monitor 30.1 in Tiger Ebony w/matching stands
« Reply #2 on: 12 Aug 2013, 05:09 pm »
Thanks for the additional information.  I haven't heard the 30.1's with the Red Wine gear, but I would imagine they sound stellar together.
« Last Edit: 13 Aug 2013, 01:28 pm by Sense63 »