Triode Cap Board for ST-70: anyone else installed one?

Thol

I've had an ST-70 under reconstruction for a longer time than I want to admit to. Life's distractions and other stuff on the audio line needs doing. But the old dear is once again on the bench and is slowly getting there. I'm keeping Mr Hafler's basic amp. The Vintage Electron PC-3 is a very nice reproduction in fiber glass. I have stuffed it stuffed with conservative parts with just one ot two changes — namely the coupling caps — .1uF >1uF. The latter is commensurate with the van Alstine band-width limiting input circuit.

OK — pretty bread and butter so far, even along with some planned deletions of the PAM octal wiring and the deletion of the stereo/mono switch. The more major diversion was the inclusion of the revised Triode cap board. It made so much sense, although I see absolutely nothing wrong with the traditional quad-can and terminal strips. My solution had more to do with importing a package into Japan than anything else, and Triode was very obliging. All the stuff I needed for the power supply came on one neat box — and some very nice parts to!.

QUESTION: Anyone else done a near-stock rebuild with the revised [Rev-1] Triode cap board? I'd be interested in any pics showing how you dressed the wires ... any details at all.

The pic below is not presented with any boastful pride. I hope that my wiring is workman-like, but I know it can't match the lovely work I see others doing. I had to cut down some of the older leads that were fried and then make extensions. When I get more done, I can make a better pic using the tripod. A couple of wires appear to be going somewhere, but like others you see, they are not soldered in yet.