Selling all my Cherry amps. I have a lot to sell here.

rhale64l7

I am going to finally sell these beautiful sounding amps..I have 4 black inline King Maraschinos. And 2 red desktop Maraschinos. These are all with 60 volt power supplies that are much better than the stock power supplies. They are made by Micro Audio. The power supplies come in a mdf box wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. They are wired with Neotech OCC copper wire.They look great. I sold two of them to someone and he loves them. All 4 of the inline amps are black. One of the black inline's is basically a golden Cherry in a black box. It has the triple capacitance and blue meters. I am only selling these because I need to simplify the system. And it sucks having 6 power cords for my two main speakers. I will take 1700$ for the black Golden Maraschino amps. I will take 750$ for the desktop mono and other pair of inline King Maraschinos. Shipping and PayPal fees are included in my asking price. Those would also include shipping and PayPal fees at those prices. The inline Maraschinos are all an 8 and the desktop Maraschino is about a 7.5.
« Last Edit: 19 Jun 2023, 08:14 pm by rhale64l7 »

Darwin011

Re: Selling all my Cherry amps. I have a lot to sell here.
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jun 2023, 03:49 pm »
Is the 5 channel still available?

rhale64l7

« Reply #3 on: 9 Jun 2023, 01:42 am »
Sorry yes the 5 and 3 cherry amps are gone.

rhale64l7

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jun 2023, 08:10 pm »
Well it seems I have a mono inline to sell instead of the red desktop Maraschinos it is now a mono. I sold a mono. So if anyone is interested it will be 750$ with a regular king power supply. It also has double cap option. I will sell it for 1000$ with two regular power supplies.

rhale64l7

« Reply #5 on: 2 Oct 2023, 12:51 pm »
Two pair of the inline Maraschino King amps are still available. One pair is like the Golden cherry but black with blue power led. Triple capacitance with pure copper binding posts. I will sacrifice this for 1200 shipped.
I have another standard King with custom power supply I will sell for 1000 shipped. This one is black with red led. These are in excellent condition. If you want pictures you will have to email me.

Moverton

« Reply #6 on: 12 Nov 2023, 09:05 pm »
Interested in the inline maraschino king amps if still available.