FS: Transparent Premium 1.5M AES Digital Link

quadman

FS: Transparent Premium 1.5M AES Digital Link
« on: 3 Jan 2019, 02:03 am »
Selling for a friend. He purchased this cable new from a dealer (without the original box). To go with a new Berkeley Alpha USB converter. He ended up not using either. He sent them to me to try in my PC based system. I am a big DSD512 guy and prefer 512 over any PCM so he asked me to sell both.

The cable is in excellent condition other than missing the original box it looks new. MSRP is $975 for this 1.5M cable. He is asking $675 for it which includes payapal fees and shipping to continental USA.

From the Transparent Web site

Premium 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link

Smaller and more flexible than Reference Digital Link, Transparent Premium 110-Ohm Digital Link provides amazingly precise and dependable digital transmission. It shares many technical features with Reference 110-Ohm Digital Link including Teflon dielectric, OFHC solid center conductor, precision twisted balanced conductors, and custom XLRs with gold contacts. Long regarded as an industry standard for its superior performance and robust construction, Transparent Premium 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link now reaches an even higher level with the Advanced Expanded Foam Technology originally developed for Transparent's new Reference II digital cables. Combined with a larger center conductor, the new Premium 110-Ohm Digital Link sets a whole new level of performance in the Premium category.