noob here

stupac62

noob here
« on: 14 Jul 2021, 04:12 am »
New here. I was about to buy a dolby atmos Klipsch setup from costco.. Then YT recommended GR Research..

I have since ordered 2 sets of the mini. one fully loaded; one all base. The fulfillment time is killing me haha. I'm basically planning to build a surround setup with diy speakers haha.

Chewbacca

Re: noob here
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2021, 04:28 am »
Nice! Welcome to AC! :thumb:

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
Re: noob here
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2021, 02:05 am »
I actually found Danny thru the early parts of his Klipsch RP600M upgrade on New Record Day, about a year and a half ago? Cuz that was a speaker I was looking to buy. It looked good and had great reviews.
Eventually built a pair of XLS instead during the early parts of the pandemic, Then started on a pair of NX-Studio that are still on-hold, and just about to wrap up a pair of X-Statiks!

Then a little over a month ago I moved from Orlando to North Texas to work for him...  :P

I have no doubt you'll enjoy the Mini tho, the one we have playing in-house sounds killer! :thumb:

(The wait times are killing us too, we can't get half of the mini kits out rn thanks to running out of Sonicaps... Which is also affecting other kits... We have made really good progress this week tho & get close to 80 orders out the door. Both minis and other kits & upgrades)