HELP!!! SOMEONE STOLE MY SPEAKERS!!!

bbchem

HELP!!! SOMEONE STOLE MY SPEAKERS!!!
« on: 24 May 2008, 12:16 pm »
 :lol: 

Quick comment from the peanut gallery, some friends came to my house and brought two different pair of speakers to compare to mine, I placed them all behind a curtain and began playing some music. I went through the three pair, one which was my Minis. They did not know which speakers were playing. they were able to pick their speakers out in the correct order, when the Minis were playing they both said that you tricked us!!! there are no speakers behind the curtain at all!! you piped in the sound from some other source somewhere else! I said you guys are crazy and opened the curtains to reveal the Minis. I guess what they meant was the sound emanating from the MInis was not speaker like at all!! Touche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

Double Ugly

Re: HELP!!! SOMEONE STOLE MY SPEAKERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2008, 01:20 pm »
Good grief, Bill... I thought you were serious. :lol:

It's cool your friends were able to hear the non-box sound that is SP Tech.  I've owned SP Tech speakers for so long that interested parties will occasionally contact me with questions about them.  One of the things I try to emphasize is how open, free and un-boxed their presentation is, but it usually takes first-hand experience to fully grasp the difference.

Viva la Difference!  :thumb:

ooheadsoo

« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2008, 05:13 pm »
Bill, you scared the crap out of me with that title.

That's a cool story.  :rock: 

RodMCV

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2008, 08:53 pm »
I love that trick, what better way to define the differences?
What other speakers did you use?
Rod

bbchem

« Reply #4 on: 26 May 2008, 12:30 am »
 :)   The brands were >> Usher and JmLab, I 'd rather not say the models if you don't mind, they were both stand mounted, same price range.

Regards, Bill     :roll:

RodMCV

« Reply #5 on: 26 May 2008, 12:57 am »
Nuf said, says plenty!