IPENG & Innous ZENith MK3 playback issues, help please.

NickMimi

Hey there smart computer guys, I unfortunately am back asking for assistance. A while back I got an Innuos Zenith MK3 music server. https://www.innuos.com/en/catalog/go/zenith-mk3-1tb-ssd-black

innuos.com
Innuos_ZEN&ith_Mk3_EN_v1.1.pdf

2.60 MB
http://www.innuos.com/en/go/innuos-manual

I purchased IPENG for my older iPhone 6+. I installed everything and uploaded about 200 cd’s, plugged everything in and it all worked great for 2 weeks or so. NO idea what happened next, the IPENG software simply started having immense trouble loading the music server selections. At first it took about 40 minutes before I could go from power up to pulling a song track or streaming service. It just degraded from there to the point where now IPENG doesn’t seem to load anything.

I have re-booted, flushed the cache, tried IPENG off my tablet, tried to re-load IPENG, nothing seems to work. I went over the instructions a few times and just can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. Does anyone have any experience at all with IPENG or Innuos servers?

Any thoughts and assistance on the matter much appreciated. Nick

Oldears

Re: IPENG & Innous ZENith MK3 playback issues, help please.
« Reply #1 on: 15 Dec 2020, 10:46 pm »
Be sure you have updated your Zenith to the latest 1.4.6 firmware. You will then probably need to reset your music library, which may take several hours. The next 2.0 update in early 2021 will include a player mode,  so you will no longer need iPeng. Contact Innuos to confirm.

NickMimi

« Reply #2 on: 16 Dec 2020, 11:16 am »
Copy all, i had no success with Ipeng and finally switched over to ROON, best choice i have ever made, could not be happier. Worth the expense and moderate effort, along w/ Quboz and Tidal have enjoyed more music than ever before in my life. Opened my eyes to so many great albums and the software and integration of components across the board is what digital should be like, not what i was dealing w/ before. I support ROON whole heartedly and look forward to it getting even better in the future.

ric

« Reply #3 on: 16 Dec 2020, 02:45 pm »
I have a Zen mini and had problems with Tidal--it worked fine at first. I contacted Innuos and their tech had to take over my computer and do his thing, which did work. I suggest contacting Innuos and getting them to "tech it out". good luck!

sebrof

« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2020, 11:25 pm »
Copy all, i had no success with Ipeng and finally switched over to ROON, best choice i have ever made, could not be happier. Worth the expense and moderate effort, along w/ Quboz and Tidal have enjoyed more music than ever before in my life. Opened my eyes to so many great albums and the software and integration of components across the board is what digital should be like, not what i was dealing w/ before. I support ROON whole heartedly and look forward to it getting even better in the future.
I never tried iPeng, but ditto on Roon. Fantastic, totally changed the way I listen.  :thumb: