Custom TVC trade for DAC

Christof

Custom TVC trade for DAC
« on: 22 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm »
I have a custom Black Walnut TVC listed in the Trading Circle that I would like to trade for a DAC if anyone is interested.

Thanks
C.

Christof

Re: Custom TVC trade for DAC
« Reply #1 on: 1 Dec 2008, 04:40 pm »
Walnut TVC is gone, trade completed.  I still have a couple more custom wood chasis to sell or trade.  Retro fit of your TVC or DAC is a piece of cake, want to do something real fancy to you Signature model, like a figured Cocobolo chasis face lift, just give me a holla', I'm taking commissions again. aa

Cayenne

Re: Custom TVC trade for DAC
« Reply #2 on: 3 Dec 2008, 02:58 am »
Direct quote from the PM I sent Chris.

"received it today.  thanks!  great packing.  the pictures didn't/don't do it justice.  the colors of the walnut is stunning.  it is more substantial than the pictures suggest too."

I would recommend Chris' work to anyone.  His craftmanship is top notch.  The TVC is quite heavy too.  I was supprised how stout it is.  The wood chosen is of a beautiful grain with a light finish to show this.  It is obvious Chris takes pride in his work.  No lie, the TVC was packed with somewhere close to 3 lbs of bubble wrap (5 layers for the body and 7 layers for the face and knobs) plus there was foam at the corners of the box and between the knobs and the box, foam peanuts and brown paper packed in the free spaces.  It didn't move in the box.

Thanks Chris for a smooth transaction and a great product.   :thumb:

Best,

Kevin