Deal on Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones

BoJonJovi

Deal on Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones
« on: 8 Jun 2014, 03:08 pm »
I have had a Jones for these speakers for a while but they have been running over a $100 bucks. Amazon has a fahers day deal for $65 bucks. I could not resist and pulled the pin, squeezed the trigger, let the moths fly from my wallet.

Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NCD2LG/ref=pe_54710_119258250_em_1p_0_ti

OzarkTom

Re: Deal on Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jun 2014, 03:39 pm »
That is the cheapest I have ever seen. And if you have prime, 2-day free shipping. :o

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
« Reply #2 on: 8 Jun 2014, 03:55 pm »
Thanks.  I have no need and yet couldn't resist at this price.

MCM_Fan

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jun 2014, 04:16 pm »
That is the cheapest I have ever seen. And if you have prime, 2-day free shipping. :o

Better still, Best Buy price matches Amazon.  If you have a Best Buy near you, you can be listening to these today.  And, if you are a My Best Buy member, you will earn 65 points toward you next $5 reward certificate.

These are very good speakers, and an absolute steal at this price.  I picked up a pair last September for $79.99 at Best Buy on an Amazon price match.  I have  a Best Buy 2 miles from my house and plan to swing by today to pick up a second pair at this price.

Woodsea

« Reply #4 on: 8 Jun 2014, 04:39 pm »
I purchased the center channel.  $50, why not?  I was in 'need' of a center channel anyway.

MCM_Fan

« Reply #5 on: 9 Jun 2014, 06:29 pm »
Picked up a pair of the SP-BS22-LR speakers yesterday morning at my local Best Buy for $65.00 on an Amazon price match. Glad I got them when I did, kinda wish I'd bought two pair at that price. But, I already have two pair of these and more speakers than I need. Still, I like giving speakers and vintage receivers to family and friends. So, thinning the heard isn't a problem.

For those who missed this latest incredible deal, Amazon still has them on sale at $96.99, but they are back ordered with an estimated shipping time of 4 - 6 weeks.

Best Buy also currently has them on sale at $99.99. Not the incredible deal they were $65.00, but still 30 bucks less than the regular price and one heck of a speaker for $100/pair.

BoJonJovi

« Reply #6 on: 13 Jun 2014, 05:04 am »
Glad a few of you got in on it. I got mine delivered yesterday. I probably should have seen if the matched woofer was also discounted. Oh well.
I will probably shoot some electrons through them Saturday.

orthobiz

« Reply #7 on: 13 Jun 2014, 10:41 am »
I also got my pair.

I have this item listed on my

camelcamelcamel.com account. Pick a price point and they will notify you when
the web has a deal.

Paul

davidflas

« Reply #8 on: 13 Jun 2014, 11:23 am »
I am sorry that I missed out of this deal.....I can't help but wonder if this means a new model is about to be released.

charmerci

« Reply #9 on: 13 Jun 2014, 03:28 pm »
I am sorry that I missed out of this deal.....I can't help but wonder if this means a new model is about to be released.

Pioneer/AJ are going to release a new speaker (speakers?) at a higher price but these will remain so says Chris Walker from Pioneer.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/1278774-pioneer-s-speaker-genius-hits-low-price-point-186.html

More info will come at the end of the month.