Rigelian upgrade.

gil99

Rigelian upgrade.
« on: 18 Apr 2021, 01:16 pm »
Hi all,
For those using Rigelian with their BDP, there is a bug in their last update that make the Album view almost unusable to play most of the albums in this view, as I found out when I made the upgrade a few days ago.  In Albums view their is about 80% of the album cover art not showing and the album and artist name all mixed up and showing 0 tracks 0 minutes when choosing those albums. Artists view is working fine and all the others. I have send them an email and had a response that the bug hit the Bryston BDP's and is working to fixed the problem.  So be aware of this before upgrading Rigelian to the last version, which I believe dated april 5/2021.
Gilles,a rigelian user.

NorthMac

Re: Rigelian upgrade.
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2021, 06:54 pm »
Thanks for the heads up; I imagine there are a lot of Bryston digital owners that rely on Rigelian.  Luckily Berrie is still actively developing Rigelian with new features, and seems pretty fast to correct any bugs.   I am looking forward to the BDPs supporting MPD v. 20 so that we can use the liner notes reader that Rigelian now has (but it needs v. 20). 

gil99

Re: Rigelian upgrade.
« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2021, 03:12 pm »
Update now available that solve the problem with the Albums view in Rigelian.  Everything now working perfectly. Thanks for quick response from Rigelian.