Looking for someone to build New H-Frames and Speaker Baffle

audiogurujax

Since Ruben Out of Business I am looking for someone that can build some baffles and H-Frames for me.  After Talking with Danny I want create some new baffles based on the GR LS-X narrower and with a 24" 100 degree wing on the woofer side but using the drivers currently on my speakers.

My speakers have (12) Dayton RS-180-8 and 9 BG NEO-8 PDR Per channel, here is a picture of them:

I also need (2) H-Frames (can be flat pack) for my (8) Acoustic Elegance Dipole 15 woofers, 4 per channel want to design a new pair of baffle based on the GR LS with the side wing at 100 degrees here is a pic and info of the speaker.

so summarizing I need:

1) A pair of baffles based on the LS-X but that accommodate the drivers on my speakers

2) A Pair of H-Frame that accommodate (4) Acoustic Elegance Dipole 15 woofers each

I am still not sure if I will want them all finished or just flat Pack all depends not only on cost but distance as well, If the builder is close to Jacksonville, FL I will more likely want the baffle finished.

Please contact me in this regards I would like to start the project ASAP!

Best,

Eric,

eserranoseo@gmail.com

Norman Tracy

Re: Looking for someone to build New H-Frames and Speaker Baffle
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2015, 10:56 pm »
Get in touch with Mike Lundy aka mlundy57 here on Audio Circle. 

For examples of his work scroll down into my LSAF 2015 report http://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/lone-star-audio-fest-2015-show-report/

Here's some of his work

gab

« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2015, 11:20 pm »
I'll second that. Mike is a good guy who will treat you right!

gab

Norman Tracy

« Reply #3 on: 29 Dec 2015, 04:14 am »
P.S.

Eric, nice line source you have there. When this system is completed with the AE woofers it will be amazing.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 29 Dec 2015, 05:26 am »
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.

PM sent

Mike

audiogurujax

OK I really like these speakers but I dont have the time for this project now so I am considering selling them along with my 8 brand new Acoustic Elegance Dipole 15 woofers,

If some one here is interested please let me know