It's just about Christmas ... how's my next speaker project doing? (8" Servo's)

Trismos

How about it Danny? I can only ride the "what I gave her for Christmas" sleigh until the bills start showing up.
 :lol:

Regards
Dave

walkern

Anything new on the Neo 10 projects?  Wouldn't mind seeing a 3 way, either sealed or open baffle.

Danny Richie

New projects are moving along. Just waiting on cabinets. Cool stuff and best stuff ever... You'll see.

jn316

Can't wait!
 :thumb:

HAL

• Industry Contributor

walkern

Wooo Hoooo!  :D :icon_lol:

LarryB

Danny obviously enjoys teasing us. :)  :)

HAL

• Industry Contributor
I prefer to think of it as that last holiday present that you know is coming, but you do not know when.

Keeps the holiday season alive longer!   :D

Danny Richie

I like to measure and test a design first to make sure all is going to work as planed before talking it up. 

Sometimes things change. Drivers might get redesigned. Boxes get redesigned or refined too. Those things can cause delays, and a delay is not a big deal if no one knows it is in the works anyway.

Sometimes I am just not all that pleased with the performance and don't feel like it warrants a place in the line.

LarryB

Danny:

I was of course just kidding around.  Your approach is a wise one, as a number of companies have gotten burned for actively hyping products that  never materialized.

We'll be patient, secure in the knowledge than if and when you release a new product(s), it will perform to your standards.

Larry

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
Whatever makes it to the commercialization stage, I'm sure the new designs will be winners  :wink: