Website updated with Overdrive SX and Interchange

audioengr

Website updated with Overdrive SX and Interchange
« on: 24 Feb 2019, 12:15 am »
I have been without a webmaster for a while, so I decided to do the website management myself.  It's fairly up to date on my latest products now, except for the Off-Ramp 6, which is coming this summer.

http://www.empiricalaudio.com

Steve N.

audioengr

Re: Website updated with Overdrive SX and Interchange
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2019, 12:34 am »
Updated my system configuration and optimizations page, which has recommendations for best performance of both USB and Ethernet-based systems. This is useful for all that use USB or Ethernet.

http://www.empiricalaudio.com/computer-audio/recommended-systems

Steve N.

brj

« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2019, 01:25 am »
Good reading, Steve - thank you!

One suggestion relative to your recommended systems list - it would be helpful to list what other products you've compared on the way to generating that list.  I appreciate that providing detailed notes on such comparisons could be burdensome, but there are certainly a lot of USB and Ethernet cables, isolators, media converters, etc. out there competing for attention, and knowing which ones were at least considered would be informative.

Thanks!

audioengr

« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2019, 03:06 am »
Good reading, Steve - thank you!

One suggestion relative to your recommended systems list - it would be helpful to list what other products you've compared on the way to generating that list.  I appreciate that providing detailed notes on such comparisons could be burdensome, but there are certainly a lot of USB and Ethernet cables, isolators, media converters, etc. out there competing for attention, and knowing which ones were at least considered would be informative.

Thanks!

Good feedback.  I'll give it a go.