Welcome To Ridge Street Audio Designs...

Robert C. Schult

« on: 11 May 2004, 05:08 am »
Hello ACer's

and welcome to our circle. Thank you to everyone who participated in the poll and for your support. We view this Circle now as an opportunity to support you.

It's my hope that this circle will be informative and entertaining for all of us.  While presently our main product line is cabling, there is much more we have on the burner so everything discussed here doesn't have to be and wont be just about cabling.

While I am the proprietor of Ridge Street Audio Designs, we have two seasoned associates as well, Steve Rothermel and Dean Johnson. Between the three of us, I trust there will much to share and hopefully, we'll be able to present some fresh perspective that I believe is sorely needed for us enthusiasts.

Meantime, I'm working (slowly) on our first newsletter. It's topic will be the history of Ridge Street Audio Designs. I suppose that sounds boring. It isn't! Newsletters will be on a variety of informative topics and will be posted here either monthly or bi-monthly. Stay tuned.

Check the other "Sticky Notes" on occasion as they are either relevant through out the course of this Circle or are updated to reflect what's currently available to help you on your "Incredible Hi-Fi Adventures"

Best to all!

Robert C. Schult

« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2004, 06:32 pm »
Bump