Axpona 2022 - Jim’s room BEPURE

artofaudio

Axpona 2022 - Jim’s room BEPURE
« on: 27 Apr 2022, 09:37 pm »
I got a chance to meet Jim in person, as well as Michael McGary and the kid that helps Jim with the cabinets. Sorry I forgot your name. Anyway, they super nice people and a pleasure to meet. 

The room was full every time that I visited and the sound of the Be Pure speakers paired with the McGary tube amp was glorious and some of the best sound at the show.  This system can hold it’s own against anything that I heard at the show.  I returned home on Sunday night and it made me appreciate just how good the BEATS are considering how expensive some of the loudspeakers were at Axpona that did not sound better.  I’m keeping what I have for now and working on the room and maybe components.

ratso

Re: Axpona 2022 - Jim’s room BEPURE
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2022, 09:30 pm »
how good did that room sound? good enough that i had to buy a ticket for my wife and bring her on sunday to listen. because it was good enough that i did the unthinkable - i told jim i wanted to trade in my beloved ht2-tl's, my speaker for life speakers, for a pair of bepures.  :thumb:

NEXTLEVEL5

« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2022, 12:25 am »
I ordered mine today

jsalk

« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2022, 06:41 pm »
AXPONA is a very large show...probably the largest in the US.  So small manufacturers like us tend to get lost as reviewers concentrate on larger manufacturers that are their bread and butter (which is totally understandable).  But we did manage to get another "Best Of" awards.

At the Capital Audiofest, Andrew Quint of The Absolute Sound rated it "Best New Product" at the show...which was amazing since there had been no shows for almost two years and everyone had new products to show.

Enjoy the Music awarded our room (with Mike McGary and Gingko Audio) at AXPONA with a "Best of AXPONA" award.

Two shows...two awards.  Next it is on to the Pacific Audio Fest at the Doubletree/Hilton in Seattle July 29 - 31.  Looking forward to seeing our West Coast friends there!

- Jim

Paret

• Keller, TX
« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2022, 01:25 am »
Congratulations Jim.

Well deserved.

:thumb:

Mudslide

« Reply #5 on: 13 May 2022, 02:24 am »
Congrats, Jim.  These awards are becoming second nature with your wonderful loudspeakers.