Linked Events

• Rocky Mountain Audio Fest \'09: 2 Oct 2009 - 4 Oct 2009

RMAF 2009

Meicheng

Re: RMAF 2009
« Reply #60 on: 5 Oct 2009, 04:34 pm »
This was my first visit to RMAF.  Great seeing and hearing a bunch of stuff I otherwise would not be able to.  Got to meet Jim Salk and some other manufacturers I've bought products from.  Thanks to Chris (lonewolfny42) for the great NY rave sampler music.  Martin. 

vinyl_lady

« Reply #61 on: 5 Oct 2009, 04:48 pm »
A big.....

THANK YOU

......to Marjorie (Baumert) and the members of the Colorado Audio Society for all the hard work that goes into putting on the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest !  :beer:

A big AMEN to that. Marjorie is the BEST! It was a great show and I enjoyed meeting many ACers. The number of rooms playing vinyl just keeps increasing. :D

Thanks Chris for the set of NY Rave samplers.  :thumb:

P.S., my calendar is already blocked for next year.

Laura

cryoparts

« Reply #62 on: 5 Oct 2009, 10:28 pm »
A big.....

THANK YOU

......to Marjorie (Baumert) and the members of the Colorado Audio Society for all the hard work that goes into putting on the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest !  :beer:

I had a great time.....keep up the good work !!!

Thanks again...... :thumb:

Chris

P.S......Mark your calendar...here's next years dates....
Oct. 15th. , 16th. , 17th. ...2010. :wink:

Indeed. Marjorie is the best.

I took a bunch of photo's, I'll try and get to them in the next few days and post them.

Had a great time.  Thanks to Ed (ecramer) for the CD.  And for special thanks goes out to Ed and Fritz being brave enough to join us at the bar when we has been sitting there drinking for many hours already!   I'm sure we were in fine form.  :duh:

Peace,

Lee

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #63 on: 6 Oct 2009, 04:21 am »
Here are the show "numbers"..... :thumb:

"Thank you for a wonderful show ... 3,700 attendees, 470 exhibitors, 150+ rooms,  Sixth Rocky Mountain Audio Fest ROCKED!"

In three days time...Friday 12 noon to 6PM, Saturday 9AM till 6PM, Sunday 9AM till 4PM....its very hard to hear everything...but it's fun trying... :wink:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #64 on: 11 Oct 2009, 01:34 am »
What a difference a week makes.... :o

Happen to check the weather for Denver at 7AM this morning...18 degrees with snow and sleet. :duh:

Glad RMAF was last week..... :D

twitch54

« Reply #65 on: 11 Oct 2009, 02:11 am »

Happen to check the weather for Denver at 7AM this morning...18 degrees with snow and sleet. :duh:

Amen to that Chris !!

GregC

« Reply #66 on: 11 Oct 2009, 04:58 am »

I am a CA native but I lived in Colorado for 3 years from 2006 to 2009.  I attended RMAF 2006 through 2008, but I unfortunately missed it this year. 

The weather in CO can change in a hurry.  They say if you do not like the weather wait 5 minutes.  There were honestly some days where it would be in the 20's and snow in the morning and then be 70 by 6 PM and no sign of the snow from the morning. 

I guess the weather will impact the MLB playoffs.