Ridge Street Audio Designs and Ultra Fi at RMAF....

Ridge Street Audio

Hey all.

We basically have the system we'll be presenting at RMAF playing here right now. If we can get what's happening here to happen at RMAF - and I think we can - ya'll are in for a TREAT! Hope to see you there!

Cheers!

Robert
RSAD
« Last Edit: 5 Oct 2008, 04:23 am by Ridge Street Audio »

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: Ridge Street Audio Designs and Ultra Fi at RMAF....
« Reply #1 on: 6 Oct 2008, 03:09 am »
Hello Robert...

How's tricks.... :thumb:

Glad to see that you and Steve will be exhibiting at this years RMAF.... 8)

Looking forward to hearing the Sason's .....see you there... :beer:

Chris

Ridge Street Audio

« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2008, 08:22 am »
Thanks Chris!

Lookin' forward to you stopping by - we're sponsoring a Corndog Stand out front of our room and we have 225 cases of Corn Dogs so for FREE, enjoy all you can eat Corndogs, Wadded Beef Rip and some old fashioned Hot Dog Juice!

We were going to give away free Otters to our first 37 guests but Marriott said "No" so....now I'm not sure what to do with these critters.

The music is all from a download I got: a smokin' duo that Glenn Camble and Michael Bolten recorded earlier this year of Guns and Roses covers and a bonus track of them singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" A cappella!

Cheers!

Robert
RSAD
« Last Edit: 6 Oct 2008, 06:12 pm by Ridge Street Audio »

JDarby - Stereomojo.com

• Stereomojo.com
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2008, 09:40 pm »
Robert & Steve,

Great to see you guys and the new smaller Sason's at the show. There was NOTHING I heard that sounded better on a buck by buck basis...and not too much that sounded better at ANY price. As I told you, I was amazed at how much better the new models sound - even in a not so good room - compared to the originals we reviewed a couple of years ago.

Congrats on your great sound.