« on: 26 Jan 2022, 07:12 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YckmpzQX37U&t=323s

Danny design with Tyler build.
Sounds like a winning combo. Unfortunately not much chatter on the boards

Anyone have a pair?

sunnydaze

Re: Tyler Acoustics Timekeeper
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2022, 07:30 pm »
I've known about Tyler speakers for years.  Always wondered about them -- never much buzz on the audio boards. Always puzzled me why not?   :dunno:   But the little I have come across is always positive.

Were I in the market at this price point I'd give them very serious consideration.  Just gut feel based on Danny's rep, and the positive Tyler comments I have read.  I bet they are great.

Freo-1

« Reply #2 on: 26 Jan 2022, 07:51 pm »
I've got a pair of Tyler Linbrook Signature Floorstanders.  They are all SEAS Excel drivers, with the SEAS Millennium tweeter.  Ty also upgraded the internal wiring and crossover with premium parts. They sound great.   Feel no need to upgrade,  especially after getting a SVS PC4000 subwoofer.   

I'm sure Danny teaming up with Ty is a winner.  Both great guys who know their stuff.

Early B.

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jan 2022, 08:16 pm »
Tyler flies under the radar, but he has always made outstanding products at working man prices. I owned a pair of Tylo Reference monitors back in the day and I'd buy them again. No doubt that the Timekeepers are keepers.

AKLegal

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jan 2022, 08:38 pm »
I bet these are great. I had a pair of Linbrook Signatures and then later a pair of the Decades with upgraded crossovers from Danny before I went open baffle. They were great speakers. I doubt anyone will be dissatisfied with these.

artur9

« Reply #5 on: 26 Jan 2022, 11:21 pm »
Tyler's a great co/guy.  He made me some custom walnut speaker stands for another brand speaker. 

They are BEAUTIFUL.

uolnad

« Reply #6 on: 27 Jan 2022, 02:03 am »
Check out Ryan loudspeakers also.