AerØ USB Tour Now Live - Signups Inside!

Pez

Re: AerØ USB Tour Now Live - Signups Inside!
« Reply #20 on: 30 Sep 2021, 08:09 pm »
Sorry about that gents, we will get it back out in short order.

We have kicked off the tour! our first folks will receive the cable late this week for west coast and early next week for west. The cables have a decent amount of time on them, but first folks give it a few days break in prior to evaluation please. Looking forward to all of your feedback and thoughts.  :popcorn:

mreeter

« Reply #21 on: 30 Sep 2021, 11:37 pm »
I replied with an email stating that I agree with the terms of the Aero Demo.

Hope that will work!

jmolsberg

« Reply #22 on: 3 Oct 2021, 02:05 pm »
AerØ USB made it in late yesterday.
Like all Jason's cables, just beautiful. Certainly no stranger to Hapa as I run a full loom of the Quiescence C.
Digital side is Hal MS-6 feeding an Audio Mirror Tubadour SE DAC.
Time to get to listening.

Phil A

« Reply #23 on: 4 Oct 2021, 09:22 pm »
Sorry about that gents, we will get it back out in short order.

We have kicked off the tour! our first folks will receive the cable late this week for west coast and early next week for west. The cables have a decent amount of time on them, but first folks give it a few days break in prior to evaluation please. Looking forward to all of your feedback and thoughts.  :popcorn:
Never mind to the below - received another email with the text cut and pasted in the email.
I just received a second email with an attachment that can't be opened (see below).  I suggested cutting and pasting the text in the pdf file and including it in the body of the email.

Sebastien_Chiu

« Reply #24 on: 4 Oct 2021, 09:41 pm »
As with Phil, I will be following up with anyone who has more issues opening the doc individually! Just doing our legwork, no rush, and no stress!

artofaudio

« Reply #25 on: 6 Oct 2021, 04:32 pm »
It worked on my Mac but not on my Windows 10 box.

Phil A

« Reply #26 on: 6 Oct 2021, 05:42 pm »
It would be helpful to know what the approximate schedule/order is by username.  The reason for the suggestion is that I have another amp on the way (should be middle of next week, give or take).  The amp is lightly used and somewhat broken in but before I rotate the amp I'm using in my main system to one of my several secondary systems (anyone who wants to start a go fund me page for a straight jacket for me - extra large is welcome to :lol:), I'd like to get a bit of time on it (when I rotate stuff whatever gets left out like musical chairs gets sold).

Pez

« Reply #27 on: 7 Oct 2021, 05:14 pm »
It would be helpful to know what the approximate schedule/order is by username.  The reason for the suggestion is that I have another amp on the way (should be middle of next week, give or take).  The amp is lightly used and somewhat broken in but before I rotate the amp I'm using in my main system to one of my several secondary systems (anyone who wants to start a go fund me page for a straight jacket for me - extra large is welcome to :lol:), I'd like to get a bit of time on it (when I rotate stuff whatever gets left out like musical chairs gets sold).

Phil,
that is a fantastic idea. I'll list using forum monikers:

West coast:
jmolsberg
ehider
Mike B
mreeter
tubeburner
Delta77

East coast:
Gentlebender
Phil A!
schw06
sounddog
artofaudio
dburna
Chris Adams
BCRich1

Thanks for everyone's interest! This tour is going to be awesome. I'm really looking forward to everyone's thoughts on the sound quality.  :thumb:

golfugh

• Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth
« Reply #28 on: 14 Oct 2021, 11:11 pm »
Pez
I’d love to try it, but my flying schedule is a nightmare, let me know if you can work me in.  Currently using an Audioquest Diamond from N200 Aurender to MW UDP 205.

Speakers are Magico A5 btw.  Sold the KEF 205/2s.

Mark Lee
Niceville FL

Sebastien_Chiu

« Reply #29 on: 16 Oct 2021, 04:40 pm »
Pez
I’d love to try it, but my flying schedule is a nightmare, let me know if you can work me in.  Currently using an Audioquest Diamond from N200 Aurender to MW UDP 205.

Speakers are Magico A5 btw.  Sold the KEF 205/2s.

Mark Lee
Niceville FL

Mark, PM me your email and reach out! I think we can work you in.

BCRich1

« Reply #30 on: 2 Jan 2022, 07:47 pm »
Happy New Year everyone.
Just wondering where we are at with the tour?

Thanks…..Mike

Pez

« Reply #31 on: 3 Jan 2022, 11:00 pm »
Happy New Year everyone.
Just wondering where we are at with the tour?

Thanks…..Mike

Mike,
We will get everyone updated soon! With the holidays here we know folks are super busy as are we. Once we are able to contact folks we’ll follow up with an email to the remainder of the tour folks.  :thumb:

nc42acc

« Reply #32 on: 3 Jan 2022, 11:17 pm »
How can I get added to the encore tour?

BCRich1

« Reply #33 on: 4 Jan 2022, 11:49 am »
Mike,
We will get everyone updated soon! With the holidays here we know folks are super busy as are we. Once we are able to contact folks we’ll follow up with an email to the remainder of the tour folks.  :thumb:

Sounds good. Thank You.

Sebastien_Chiu

« Reply #34 on: 4 Jan 2022, 07:14 pm »
How can I get added to the encore tour?

All you need to do is note that here, and we'll follow up when the time comes. You're good!