Registration

Night_Train

Registration
« on: 14 Aug 2006, 11:21 pm »
Hi Mike.....congrats on the nice Saph XL write up.

I had a question about how to register the TALse and Essence center when I get the items since I purchased both from Balji at the High-Def Zone after reading his ACI products closeout sale post over in the "Industry Ad" circle.

See his post in Industry Ads: "ACI Products' clearance at High-Def Zone on: July 19, 2006, 02:21:22 am"

Reason I'm asking is there are a couple of sections in your registration form that would not be applicable to this High-Def Zone purchase such as the "ACI invoice number" and a couple other questionable areas for product responses.  I thought I could put "High-Def Zone" where the invoice number response is located, but figured I better check in with you before causing any confusion in registering the products.

Thanks

Mike Dzurko

• Facilitator
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2006, 01:03 am »
Hi Mike.....congrats on the nice Saph XL write up.

I had a question about how to register the TALse and Essence center when I get the items since I purchased both from Balji at the High-Def Zone after reading his ACI products closeout sale post over in the "Industry Ad" circle.

See his post in Industry Ads: "ACI Products' clearance at High-Def Zone on: July 19, 2006, 02:21:22 am"

Reason I'm asking is there are a couple of sections in your registration form that would not be applicable to this High-Def Zone purchase such as the "ACI invoice number" and a couple other questionable areas for product responses.  I thought I could put "High-Def Zone" where the invoice number response is located, but figured I better check in with you before causing any confusion in registering the products.

Thanks

Congrats on YOUR new purchases . . .you're going to love them! Just fill out what you can on the registration and do put in High-Def Zone . . . if they have any questions when they process the warranty registration they'll Email you. Have a blast!