Photos of the Kismet Hybrid Integrated Amplifier?

Stablemate

Photos of the Kismet Hybrid Integrated Amplifier?
« on: 8 Jun 2017, 10:25 am »
Seeing as there are a lack of decent photos online of the integrated with it's external power supply, does anyone here have any photos of one in their home setup, or maybe Klaus can supply us with some shots of the pre/power all-in-one from different angles (including inside)? Thanks!

Audio72

Re: Photos of the Kismet Hybrid Integrated Amplifier?
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2018, 08:29 pm »
Ya, I want too see some pics too.  :thumb:

Brettio

« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2018, 09:21 pm »
While not exactly what you're looking for,  there's an interesting Odyssey setup  on audiogon right now with an external power supply.  I had never seen an Odyssey external power supply before that one. 

If referencing that site is forbidden please let me know and I'll delete this...

Audio72

« Reply #3 on: 29 Dec 2018, 05:00 pm »
thanks, that is a very interesting setup.  :o

Vr3

« Reply #4 on: 29 Dec 2018, 09:53 pm »
That is actually my setup on Audiogon. If you remove the Kismet Monoblock in the khartago case, that is the ACTUAL Kismet Integrated. The previous owner converted the amplifier to a Monoblock and added the Monoblock in the photo. (work performed by Klaus) So it is the integrated but with a Monoblock Amp.

Incredible sounding unit, very quiet. I have owned the Stratos Extreme Monoblock and the first generation Kismet Monoblocks, this is a solid move in the right direction for anyone on the fence about giving it a shot. The external power supplies are a worthwhile improvement.