• SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
Angry Birds
« on: 30 Jun 2011, 06:13 pm »
Anyone else playing this funny game? or i am the only one?  :lol:

viggen

Re: Angry Birds
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2011, 06:52 pm »
Played it on Chrome.  Solved it in 2 days about 6 hours.  I got lots of practice previously playing Crush the Castle.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2011, 06:53 pm »
Guilty here, Trucks and Skulls also was a big waster of hours for me....

mgalusha

« Reply #3 on: 1 Jul 2011, 01:21 am »
This has sucked up a hideous amount of time, I have all three of them on my nook and at the moment all are waiting for the "coming soon" levels.

Bill O'Connell

• Industry Participant
  • Retired . Music Lover
« Reply #4 on: 1 Jul 2011, 01:50 am »
My wife is addicted to it.She found out 2 weeks ago that she was playing it all wrong, so our friend showed her how to do it correctly. She plays it in bed while watching her reality TV, while I'm downstairs listening. It is almost like 2 separate lives :lol: I guess that is what 36 years of marriage has evolved into  :roll: :scratch: :thumb:

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
« Reply #5 on: 8 Jul 2011, 06:50 pm »
lol, definitely its very entertaining. My bro and sis got stuck playing this game since i started playing it. They already finished it, but im stuck with the 3rd episode of rio...been busy with my job.  :|

Rclark

« Reply #6 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:14 am »
Anyone else playing this funny game? or i am the only one?  :lol:

Everyone and their mom is playing this game :confused:

Chromisdesigns

• Darla, our beach cat, contemplating the sea
    • Fine-gemstones.com
« Reply #7 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:18 am »
Half the world, seems like..!  We have it on our iPad.  Our 7-yo grandson went nuts over it when he visited in April.  I play off and on, depends on how much time I need to waste!

However, I don't like the "feature" in the newest release that wants to call home every time you load the game (for ads, or updates, who knows?)  But I was waiting at the blood donation center today, and couldn't play AB because they don't have WIFI for donors, and I had forgotten the password to reup my 3G connection.  So I had to settle for playing the Rio version, which doesn't want to be connected all the time.