Welcome to Audiocircle Chris!

Marbles

« on: 17 Apr 2003, 11:44 pm »
Glad you finally made it to AC.

Can't wait to get my table up and going.

Someone in one of the MAF posts said your turntable should be in the MOMA (museum of modern art) and I couldn't agree more.

Woodsea

« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2003, 11:52 pm »
Chris, it was a pleasure meeting you.  I want you to know, it would be alot easier for me to get one of your gorgeous turntables into my house than the Radii(she does not care for the tube look) that Wayne had in his room.  My wife really liked how it looked.  You do wonderful work.
-Eric

JoshK

« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr 2003, 11:59 pm »
Totally freaking sweet!  I am stoked that Teres is here now!

BikeWNC

« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2003, 12:19 am »
WOW! This forum keeps getting better and better!  I WILL have a Teres TT someday.  But I may have to get my kid through college first. Unfortunately, she's only 2 1/2.  :cry:

Pez

« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2003, 01:37 am »
Heya Chris,
   I'm glad to see you join the form.  As everyone already knows the Teres TT is gorgeous! What some of you may not know is that Chris is an outstanding gent.  :) A big win for AC with this addition.

Jason

Wayne1

« Reply #5 on: 18 Apr 2003, 03:21 pm »
Chris,

Welcome to Audio Circle!!

As the first manufactuer to sign up for a forum here, I am really happy to see the latest addition to our ever growing group.

I had a great time meeting you and sharing the suite in Lima. I do look forward to future colaborations. At some point in time, I too, will add a Teres to my system :D

cbrady

• http://www.teresaudio.com/haven
« Reply #6 on: 18 Apr 2003, 10:00 pm »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I am still test driving the "circle" and have not figured out all of the bells and wistles.

MAF was a gas! It was a great opportunity to meet a lot of you.  Thanks Wayne for letting
me tag along!

Chris

WilliamL

Welcome....
« Reply #7 on: 29 Apr 2003, 11:44 pm »
Hope to give a listen to your beautiful looking stuff in the near future.

Glad to have you with us.

Cheers,
Bill Laurent
www.eighthnerve.com