HiFi Lounge, The UK's Newest Bryston Dealer, Grand Opening October 27th/28th!

Vipers

Now that is more like it James, this is the view from my place that has bought the country to a standstill -

As you can see it is pretty bad, must be at least 1 inch  :roll:

Vipers

Take a Virtual Tour of HiFi Lounge!

Hi Guys,

A couple of weeks ago I had Andrew in who does a lot of PMC’s photography and he worked his magic to create a Google Virtual Tour of HiFi Lounge, it is very cool so please feel free to pop in and have a look round, please don’t touch anything though :-)

It can be accessed via our dedicated ‘Tour’ page below -

http://hifilounge.co.uk/take-a-tour

There are actually a couple of mistakes on there, which are my fault to be honest so keep your eyes peeled and see if you can see them.

Enjoy having a good nose around and let me know what you think :-)

Cheers,

bobNL

• Some say he's a purist
Hi Paul,

Just visited your lounge.
Look like a place where one can take the time to make the best decisions.
Not a wide range of brands, but great products you obviously believe in.

Well done!

Cheers,
Bob

Vipers

Hi Bob,

Thanks for popping in and having a look round, the power of the internet eh :)

Like you say, I only have a select few brands, and sometimes I do feel that maybe I should offer a couple more, although I feel I've got most bases covered, but there really isn't anything that excites me, maybe something like McIntosh or Audio Research, but when you've got Bryston why would you want to offer anything else at that level :)

Cheers,
Paul.

bobNL

• Some say he's a purist
Hi Paul,

Nice feature atricle in Hifi Choice!
Cogratulations!

Cheers,
Bob

Vipers

Hi Bob,

Yeah, I was really pleased with that, especially as it didn't cost me anything, I think HiFi Choice was more intrigued to find out what I was thinking opening a new hifi shop in this current climate, they have probably got a point to be honest  :|

I may try and scan it and maybe upload it, especially as the main system they reviewed was a Bryston system  :)

Cheers,

Roman

Hi Guys,

The latest Bryston addition to HiFi Lounge, the B135 SST2, I haven't had time to try it yet just waiting for some Atlas Ascent cable to turn up to hook it all up so I can put it through it's paces, looking forward to trying it on the PMC Fact8's and 24's.

Have to say I really love the silver finish, I've always bought black before, looks absolutely gorgeous, especially with the blue LED's :)

Hi ! Sorry, may I ask you - why did you choose the Atlas Ascent cables? How do you like it in listening? I also think about recruiting set Atlas Ascent Ultra Grun + Ascent Grun 3.5 for my Sonneteers: Byron (CD player) and Alabaster amp with Penaudio Charisma.

Calypte

Aren't those amps going to overheat?