Holistic Audio Arts H1 - Huge sale!

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Holistic Audio Arts H1 - Huge sale!
« on: 21 Nov 2010, 08:18 am »
Guys,

My customer Jack Caldwell discovered an amazing synergy between the Virtue amps and his very innovative omni-directional, time-coherent speakers.  He doesn't have a shopping cart setup yet so we're helping him get started.

Jack agreed to give you guys $650 off his speakers during this pre-launch period (through January 1) and I'm throwing in 20% off any amps I sell if you buy them together.

These speakers are sweet  and already award-winning.   Check them out in the RMAF show report and
Best of Show
awards.

The Holistic speakers will ship from Iowa and be warrantied/supported by Holistic Audio Arts.  We'll process transactions and send the money over there.

Thanks for checking this out!  Jacks a 20 year veteran of speaker design and this is his coup de grace!

Here's where you buy-em!  http://store.virtueaudio.com/product-p/ha-h1speaker.htm

Seth

« Last Edit: 22 Nov 2010, 08:22 am by virtue »

JohnR

Re: Holistic Audio Arts H1 - Huge sale!
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2010, 08:37 am »
That's quite a substantial discount.

Mariusz

« Reply #2 on: 21 Nov 2010, 08:43 am »
Even better - add additional 10% off on all black on black combos for  upcoming Black Friday Sale :lol:

wsturner

« Reply #3 on: 21 Nov 2010, 05:03 pm »
What's up with this Berringer DAC? Can't find details about it anywhere.

Don_S

« Reply #4 on: 21 Nov 2010, 05:09 pm »
Seth,

The "RMAF show report" and "Best of Show awards" links did not work for me. They were "404" nobody home.

roscoeiii

« Reply #5 on: 21 Nov 2010, 06:08 pm »
And Chicagoans,

These speakers and Virtue gear are being demoed at today's meeting of the Chicago Audio Society 2-5 in Arlington Heights...

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #8 on: 22 Nov 2010, 08:22 am »
This is the buy link: http://store.virtueaudio.com/product-p/ha-h1speaker.htm

Text on the page is screwy... will try to fix tomorrow!

Seth

roscoeiii

« Reply #9 on: 22 Nov 2010, 08:37 am »
And I have gotta say, "wow did these speakers sound great." The demo at the Chicago Audio Society was very very impressive. Wonderful soundstaging, whether or not you were sitting in the sweetspot. Some members were standing against a side wall, remarking how good they sounded even from there... Oh my.

happyrabbit

« Reply #10 on: 22 Nov 2010, 06:20 pm »
Hmmmm.....  I own a Classe SSP-800  which has a 5-channel Parametric Eq for each channel ( db, q, f). 
Is 5 channels enough ?   I noticed that u manually input the freq curve into iTunes.

Taken from Classe's lit :

Five-band parametric equalization is provided for
each of the ten channels to help tune the system
to its environment. Classé has elected to offer
the system EQ as a manual feature..(omitted marketing stuff)..
The filters used in the EQ are rendered accurately by our processor,
which uses floating point arithmetic operating in 64-bit
double-precision.

This would be great if my 6K boat anchor could perform this task....

Dwight
« Last Edit: 22 Nov 2010, 10:51 pm by happyrabbit »

yo2tup

« Reply #11 on: 22 Nov 2010, 06:34 pm »
What are the specs of these speakers?  sensitivity, frequency range, impedance, etc..

Santiago53

« Reply #12 on: 23 Nov 2010, 11:40 pm »
Hello from Jack at Holistic Audio Arts!

Well, we're getting into the Holiday Spirit so we thought we'd be extra generous (and no, I haven't been drinking...)

SO...

We thought we would sweeten the offer just a little bit more... let's see how you like this...

The first 5 Virtue clients that order the regular version of the H1 system will be getting a FREE upgrade to the H1 Audiophile Edition for MAC. This is an $800 bonus! And the Audiophile Edition is a HUGE quality jump, so act now!

OR, if you need the HCF + Behringer DSP option (because you want to use your existing CD player, front end, Squeezebox, etc), we will extend the same Bonus as above, meaning instead of paying $1200 extra for the HCF + Behringer DSP, you can now get it for only $400

This is a limited time offer. If you're on the fence, jump now! Hint: It's safe. You' enjoy the landing.

For more info you can contact us at our email: holisticaudio@gmail.com or call 641-472-2639 anytime between 10am and 9pm CST

Santiago53

« Reply #13 on: 23 Nov 2010, 11:49 pm »
In reply to Dwight HappyRabbit's question about the Classe:

In principle we should be able to load a suitable version of the HCF filter sets into your Classe. It may not have quite as much fine-tuning ability as the full Mac or Behringer versions, but it can probably be much better than the approximations I can make with the iTunes.

Drop me a note at holisticaudio@gmail.com, or call me at 641-472-2639

Best regards, Jack

Santiago53

« Reply #14 on: 23 Nov 2010, 11:57 pm »
From HolisticAudio

About Specs: here they are!

Technical  Specifications:
Efficiency: Omni-Radial 87dB (Equivalent to 90dB at 2.83V/1m front firing)
Recommended Power: 30 to 70W per channel      
Impedance: 7 Ohms, mostly resistive. 
Dimensions: 81cm (32”) high by 24cm (9.5”) diameter Weight: 10Kg (22lbs)
Frequency response:
Designed for optimal “in home” performance, the H1 has extended bass down to the low 40's in most medium sized rooms. Exceptionally linear in-room from 40Hz to 18KHz.

Note: H1 does not need or benefit from a stand, it is designed for optimal in room response.Yes, the Acoustical Hologram will elevate and float well above the speakers... sometimes beyond the ceiling.

Most listeners will not need a sub-woofer unless they need to play it really, really loud. If you're that kind, contact us, we have some good suggestions as we are Loudiophiles too!.

Holistic Audio Arts   email: holisticaudio@gmail.com

Santiago53

HolisticAudio H1 placement
« Reply #15 on: 24 Nov 2010, 12:11 am »
From HolisticAudio

About placement: the H1 is tremendously flexible in its ability to function most anywhere in most any room.
While it will certainly perform optimally in the "Golden Zone" defined by the Golden Mean dimensions, it will still work exceptionally well when placed at the back wall, the side walls or very close in the near field.
It's been really fun to watch people's faces during the demos when we pick up the speakers and move them to different places while they are playing. The most frequent reaction is a stunned look, then laughter and delight, along with comments about how the sound and the image almost didn't change... and how great it still sounds!

Jack Caldwell

« Reply #16 on: 24 Nov 2010, 10:57 pm »
Hello again from Holistic Audio Arts!

Just thought I'd give you a heads up! We've sweetened the deal even more!

We're trying to line up as many orders as possible before our cabinet maker goes off for the Holidays... that way we can build speakers while everyone else is having fun.... but that's OK because we LOVE making speakers!

SO..... now we're going to make it REALLY special!

If you order before Dec 1st, you will have the option of getting the Audiophile Edition which includes the upgraded HCF filters imbedded on the Behringer DSP for only $400 instead of $1200 !

And... if you are getting it on the Mac, you will get this upgrade to the Audiophile Edition for FREE!

Yes Folks, there is a Santa Claus, and he makes Holographic Speakers in Fairfield, Iowa :thumb:

JDarby - Stereomojo.com

• Stereomojo.com
Holistic Audio Arts H1 Review Published
« Reply #17 on: 10 Feb 2011, 04:05 pm »
We have just published our Word's First review of the Holistic H1. Just pop over to Stereomojo.com; they're on the front page this week.

roscoeiii

« Reply #18 on: 10 Feb 2011, 04:22 pm »
Not seeing the article on StereoMojo. Page says three new reviews, but only two new reviews are up there: the phono preamp and the Virtue cables.

Jack Caldwell

« Reply #19 on: 11 Feb 2011, 05:29 am »
Hi All, the review seems to be showing up reliably now. Nice review! Thanks StereoMojo!

Please keep on checking our website at HolisticAudio.com, we're about to launch a special Maximum Mojo Award Celebration sale!

See you there!