SOLD: First Watt SIT 3

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
SOLD: First Watt SIT 3
« on: 25 Mar 2023, 04:20 pm »
SOLD
I am the second owner of this very lightly used, excellent condition First Watt SIT-3 amp. LOVE this amp and very hard to sell but just got my tax bill and something needs to go. I got this amp about 6 months ago and probably used it for less than 100 hours. I'm generally a tube amp guy and yes, this is the most tube like solid state amp I've ever heard. Lush, sweet, but more controlled in the bass than most tube amps. Being this amp is from Nelson Pass and only 250 exist I thought I'd keep it forever, but my tax bill was more than expected and I have 3 teen boys driving, so selling this will get me about 6 months of car insurance :/

Seriously, this is a special amp and I am not really in that much of a hurry to sell so low ball offers will be respectfully ignored. I am also not interested in trades.

This will ship in the original box with original power cord. I do have some extra GR Research powercords and I can include one for $100 if you're interested.

« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2023, 03:21 pm by abd1 »

GentleBender

Re: FS: First Watt SIT 3
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2023, 06:28 pm »

2bigears

« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2023, 11:32 pm »
 :D must resist.  Haha. They would make the Sapphires sing sweet I can only imagine. So many good amps and so little time.   :D

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
« Reply #3 on: 28 Mar 2023, 09:40 pm »
This amp would sound amazing with Spatials or any high efficiency speaker. I am lowering price $200 because I am going out of town next week and would like to sell it before I go if possible. Let me know.

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
« Reply #4 on: 28 Mar 2023, 09:41 pm »
LOWERED PRICE AS I'M GOING OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK AND WOULD LIKE TO SELL THIS BEFORE LEAVING.

NOW ASKING $3000 + $75 SHIPPING TO CONUS.

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
« Reply #5 on: 19 Apr 2023, 01:49 am »
Bump