VAC Avatar SE for sale ,,

2bigears

VAC Avatar SE for sale ,,
« on: 11 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm »
 :D   VAC Avatar SE,, Gold trim . not a scratch. tubes are ok.. very heavy.
           Don't really have a clue what this is worth,,,, but i have to sell,, wayyyyy to many amps not being used.
              2000.00 obo     :D

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
Re: VAC Avatar SE for sale ,,
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2015, 12:01 pm »
PM sent.

jimmyTnT

« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2015, 04:10 am »
How do I go about inquiring about purchasing this lil bad boy? I am new to this site, I googled VAC Avatar SE - saw one for sale on AudioCircle, so I joined to contact you to see if we could do business!

Thanks,
Jim

aldcoll

• Champagne Taste on a Water Budget
« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2015, 06:02 pm »
How do I go about inquiring about purchasing this lil bad boy? I am new to this site, I googled VAC Avatar SE - saw one for sale on AudioCircle, so I joined to contact you to see if we could do business!

Thanks,
Jim
[/quot
First of all Welcome.  What most folks do is post that they are intrested and at the same time they send a personal message to the party that has the item of intrest.  The Personal Message icon is just below there screen name in the listing.  By posting a message and sending a PM it allows the whole community to see the activity and encourage their need to get into the bidding.  And some times it is nice to add a post that this person or item listed is great to work with or that the item for sale you have see and heard.  Any way welcome and I hope you find what you need.

sunnydaze

« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2015, 06:08 pm »
Jimmy is a new member.  He will not be able to PM the seller until he has "x" number of posts.  I'm not sure what that number is.

PS:   VAC Avatar SE = nice choice!    :thumb: