15amp or 20amp breaker for dedicated amp line to Odyssey Mono Block Extreme SE's

DCU

I'm going to add 2 dedicated circuit breakers to a Square D breaker panel tomorrow.
One will be to a pair of Odyssey Extreme Mono Block SE's. Should I use a 15 amp or 20 amp breaker for the amps? The other will be to feed the front end electronics, same question, 15 amp of 20 amp? The front end contains; Pre-Amp, Turntable's power supply, Cassette Deck, CD Player and (at some point a Tuner) My third and final question is: Should the circuit breakers be stacked (position-wise in the breaker panel) or across from each other. I seem to remember something about phase and either having them in different phases or the same phase but, its been too long since I read it and I don't recall what the post said was the optimal way to do it.
 Any and all assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

mjosef

If new circuit runs...20A with 12Ga. min. wire. The consensus seems to be on the same phase, so stacked one above/below the other for full size breakers.

djbnh

I'm going to add 2 dedicated circuit breakers to a Square D breaker panel tomorrow.
One will be to a pair of Odyssey Extreme Mono Block SE's. Should I use a 15 amp or 20 amp breaker for the amps? The other will be to feed the front end electronics, same question, 15 amp of 20 amp? The front end contains; Pre-Amp, Turntable's power supply, Cassette Deck, CD Player and (at some point a Tuner) My third and final question is: Should the circuit breakers be stacked (position-wise in the breaker panel) or across from each other. I seem to remember something about phase and either having them in different phases or the same phase but, its been too long since I read it and I don't recall what the post said was the optimal way to do it.
 Any and all assistance would be appreciated, thanks.
I went with 20A dedicated circuits: kept the amps on one, all other gear (pre, TT, etc) but digital on another, and the digital on its own. Works for me.