Big bang at High End 2024 (Hall 3, P07)

rustydoglim

• Facilitator
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
Big bang at High End 2024 (Hall 3, P07)
« on: 5 May 2024, 08:09 am »
Come visit us at High End 2024 (Hall 3, P07) next week.  We are introducing a few breakthrough products.
Nuprime-X brand comes out with a big bang!

MCX-800AD - Immersive audio ready, we are taking the lead on a new generation of audio processors.  (shipping early July)

Fusion 3X and 4X - The Fusion amplifier optimizes every aspect of audio reproduction, from the subtlest musical nuances to the thunderous impact of cinematic sound effects, ensuring a truly captivating auditory journey. With its ability to effortlessly transition between the delicate intricacies of stereo music and the adrenaline-fueled dynamics of blockbuster movies, audiophiles no longer have to make compromises or have two different systems. (shipping June)

A processor-only Fusion 8D and Evolution 8D will be available later in Q4.

Evolution Series will showcase Evolution SW-12 and Evolution Stream (shipping in early July)

whodiini

Re: Big bang at High End 2024 (Hall 3, P07)
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2024, 11:36 pm »
Interesting. Will there be a fusion 2x?  As a happy owner of the MCX-2, I await the details to compare with my MCX-2.  If I had to ask what to improve on my MCX-2, I would say a bit more detail esp in the upper end, a bit more dynamics, a bit more body, but otherwise thats it!

Also intrigued about the new AMG-STA-SE.  How does that sound compared to the MCX-2 or fusion?  Thanks

teggehifi

Re: Big bang
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:49 am »
Does anyone have more information on the new evolution SW-12 and evolution that were showcased in Munich?