NEW 🍒 Stereo 400Wpc Cherry Amp under $1800 -- the new 2-CHerry

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Sale coming up, including our NEW 2-CHerry.

Get the info by signing up for our newsletter, which is very infrequent.  For example, the most recent one was sent out in June.  Exclusive stuff, too.

bit.ly/1G8bsxZ

About the new 2-CHerry:
Our new 2-CHerry amp has triple rail caps (previously only available on Golden Cherry Monoblocks), plus these features:
    • 400Wpc
    • 118dB SNR
    • 0.002% THD
    • 100kHz bandwidth
    • 0.002% THD
    • true balanced inputs/outputs
    • high wideband damping factor (>500 at 1kHz)
    • Power Pipes (TM) for ultra low impedance power distribution
    • DC Coupled end-to-end
    • Auto Sleep eliminates the need for remote trigger
    • Neutrik RCA adapters included
    • Built with Maraschino Monoblock boards
    • SWEET CHERRY SOUND!!

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
KING 2-CHerry
« Reply #1 on: 9 Oct 2019, 07:41 pm »
The KING version of our new 2-CHerry adds a 3/8" thick anodized (red or black) brushed aluminum faceplate and WBT Gold binding posts.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
KING 5-CHerry
« Reply #2 on: 9 Oct 2019, 07:46 pm »
Our x-CHerry amps go up to 5 channels.  Here are some photos of the KING 5-CHerry....

I.Greyhound Fan

PM sent with questions.

Larry

Shakeydeal

Is there a provision for an audition period with your amps?

Shakey

I.Greyhound Fan

I see that the power switches are on the back.  Are these amps meant to be left on all the time?  If not, that would be a deal breaker for me, having to reach behind the amp to turn it on and off when I wanted to listen to music which is almost daily.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
Is there a provision for an audition period with your amps?

Shakey
Shakey,

We offer a 30-day trial on new amps and 10-day trial for demos.

-Tommy O

Samoyed

Looks like "auto sleep" is your friend. 8)

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
I see that the power switches are on the back.  Are these amps meant to be left on all the time?  If not, that would be a deal breaker for me, having to reach behind the amp to turn it on and off when I wanted to listen to music which is almost daily.
Yes, they are meant to be left on.

The auto-sleep function is also channel independent, so in the case of a 5-CHerry that's used for two front channels as well as three surround channels, when listing to 2-channel audio, the surround channels will automatically sleep while the fronts still run.

I.Greyhound Fan

Yes, they are meant to be left on.

The auto-sleep function is also channel independent, so in the case of a 5-CHerry that's used for two front channels as well as three surround channels, when listing to 2-channel audio, the surround channels will automatically sleep while the fronts still run.

Thanks,  check your messages.

Larry

lewdogg

OOOH! How does the 2-cherry compare to the STM King? Really considering getting a 2-cherry instead.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
OOOH! How does the 2-cherry compare to the STM King? Really considering getting a 2-cherry instead.
They are very similar audio performance wise (same power output, same damping factor, same "sonic ability", and same sweet Cherry Sound), but 2-CHerry has lower THD+N.  The STM MK2 is very close to 2-CHerry performance, since THD+N figures are much closer.  More about the STM MK2:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=165498.0

However, consider that the STM has a volume control, sleep mode select, and two selectable inputs (balanced and single ended).  The Stereo Maraschino is also stackable with Cherry DAC DACs, Cherry USBs, and the 60V 1kW power supply (see photos).