SOLD: Odyssey Candela Tube Preamp - new price 9/2

ConfuciusSay

SOLD: Odyssey Candela Tube Preamp - new price 9/2
« on: 14 Aug 2018, 03:20 am »
For sale is an excellent condition and fantastic sounding Candela pre.  Plenty of info available and you probably already know what this is and how good they are so I’ll spare the sells pitch.  I am including the Groneberg Quattro Reference power cable with the sale as well as 3 sets of tubes (ps vane ii, rca, jj).
Asking $SOLD, buyer pays PP fees and shipping. Ships in original box and packaging.

I have been selling my system piece by piece because I have a toddler plus another baby on the way and don’t have enough space or the chance to play music when someone isn’t trying to sleep.  I’ve held onto this until last because it is just amazing.  Please feel free to message with questions.

« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2018, 01:50 pm by ConfuciusSay »

ConfuciusSay

Re: Odyssey Candela Tube Preamp - new price 9/2
« Reply #1 on: 2 Sep 2018, 12:35 pm »
Bump, price lowered

Dishman442

« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2018, 11:21 am »
Sorry to see your favorite piece go...   

Mine shipped yesterday.  Sorry to trouble you in your moment of sadness, but I noticed you had done some tube rolling. Mind telling me which tubes you liked the best?

Dishman442

« Reply #3 on: 8 Sep 2018, 11:33 am »
Someone needs to snap this one up. I’ve bought from ConfuciousSay twice now - his gear is always in impeccable shape and his packing and shipping method is always crazy good.

The tubes, remote and Groneberg power cable are all upgrades so this a steal at this price. The timing is bad or I would have bought it myself.

ConfuciusSay

« Reply #4 on: 9 Sep 2018, 02:40 pm »
Wow thanks so much for your nice comments, I really appreciate it! will PM you regarding tubes :)

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #5 on: 12 Sep 2018, 09:51 pm »
ConfuciusSay:
Hi, There is a new member intarested in your preamp.
Please post here:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=159684.new#new