About time

EquinoxDesignLab

About time
« on: 17 Mar 2017, 01:42 am »
Hello AC! I have done my fair share of lurking both here and Audio Asylum, and figured it was time to join. Relatively young audiophile from Seattle and have been building up my system for the past 5 years or so now which has gone through a number of revisions. Currently consists of a Yamaha GT750 w/Lyra Argo i>Promitheus phono stage>Audible Illusions L1>Odyssey Stratos>Maggie MG3a's. Looking forward to contributing to the site and obviously learn! My goals for the system is more on the refinement end with treatment/tweaks and delving in to the world of dsp room correction/crossover for biamping. If there is a section of the forum to post user rigs, I'd be happy to give you guys a peek in to my ever growing slice of heaven.

Jordan

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: About time
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2017, 01:48 am »
Welcome EquinoxDesignLab :thumb:
I though Yamaha GT750 was a bike.

EquinoxDesignLab

« Reply #2 on: 17 Mar 2017, 01:57 am »
The bike is actually a Suzuki. Really cool bike at that with 3 cylinder 2 stroke motor. My other passion next to audio is Japanese cars/bikes.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 17 Mar 2017, 02:09 am »
This bike was a rocket even today, faster than the RD350.

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2017, 02:37 am »
Welcome!

opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs
« Reply #5 on: 17 Mar 2017, 02:47 am »
This bike was a rocket even today, faster than the RD350.

The RZ350 I had 30 years ago would smoke it.

No I mean literally, nobody liked to ride behind me and my 2 stroke twin.  :green: 

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #6 on: 17 Mar 2017, 05:36 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Jordan   :thumb: