Exodus 641 Review

Kevin Haskins

Exodus 641 Review
« on: 9 Dec 2005, 03:00 am »
One of our customers was kind enough to publish a review on the Exodus 641s.   John has had them since they where first released so he has a couple months on them.  

Thanks for the review John!

Kevin

I have now had the pleasure of listening to these loudspeakers for several months and want to thank Kevin for such an outstanding product.

The pre-assembled crossover modules were a blessing for a soldering novice like me, eliminating the task of soldering from loudspeaker assembly. I built both in a single evening!

As for performance - beautiful, full range sound from an unbelievably small footprint thanks to the overachieving Extremis 6.8 woofer. Yet, for me, the star player of this kit is the incredible midrange driver. The midrange purity and realism equals that of the finest drivers I've heard. All three drivers blend into a seemless sonic window. Kevin, you really did get the crossover right. Thank you for the many hours you undoubtedly invested into its design and parts selection.

I recommend this kit without reservation. Anyone can build these loudspeakers in a day and they equal or exceed the performance of commercial products I've heard that cost several times as much. Paired with quality stands, the Exodus Audio 641s will be at home in many very high end music systems. Mine are DEFINITELY keepers.

John B.
Utah, USA

kfr01

Glad to see the reviews rolling in on Exodus Products
« Reply #1 on: 9 Dec 2005, 03:33 pm »
I've had such a good experience with the Kit 61 and Kit 2641 kits, that I love to see others sharing the experience that I've had.  Thanks for the review, John.