Getting to be time for some Football?

cab

Re: Getting to be time for some Football?
« Reply #720 on: 2 May 2013, 10:45 pm »
Boy, did Tim Tebow get a screw job put on him or what.  Screw the Jets, imo.  Will this young feller be playing next year?  Have a clue where? 

Hardees?

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #721 on: 3 May 2013, 03:44 am »
Boy, did Tim Tebow get a screw job put on him or what.  Screw the Jets, imo.  Will this young feller be playing next year?  Have a clue where? 

What's the latest on RGIII?  Who will be the starting QB for San Diego?  What Dallas gonna do next besides what they've been doing other than firing their defensive coach?  Thanks.

Yes I agree completely.  I used to like the Jets a few years ago, plucky little team with a strong upside.  But now we see how bare the cupboard is in coaching and front office.  I'm no Tebow fan and pretty much agree with the assessment of most analysts on his future in the NFL, but man, the hose job he got in NY he did not deserve.  I will forever root against the Jets because of it.  Like they care, but it makes a difference for me.

RG3 was doing jumping jacks for the fans during draft weekend, I gotta believe with his will and work ethic, he'll be back strong.  Not good news for Eagle fans, but I don't care, I like the kid despite him being a Redskin.  Speaking of which, are the Redskins an endangered species?  Will the pusillanimous pussyfooters and nattering nabobs of negativism succeed in pushing the agenda of the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history and make the storied Redskin nation change it's name to... what, the "Native Americans"?  (How's that for some Washington Beltway quotes)  I think some idiot suggested "Redtails".  Might as well call 'em the Red Asses.  What a joke.

San Diego and Dallas will be enigmas in the NFL for years to come with their ownership and front offices.  I could not predict nor do I care what stupid move either of those franchises could come up with next.  Which is a shame because as a kid I was a Chargers fan for the AFL and Rams for the NFL, both a cruel joke nowadays.  However I do root for anything bad happening to the Cowgirls so things are going along swimmingly there.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #722 on: 3 May 2013, 04:00 am »
 :lol: 8)