New audiophile

Fry

New audiophile
« on: 21 Mar 2023, 01:02 am »
I am so excited to be joining audio circle. I am new audiophile and have upgraded my system with a new integrative amp and a DAC. The sound is amazing Game changer! I am retired and spend five hours a day listening to a wide range of music. From classic rock., Jazz, classical  and lots of blues. Thank you for this opportunity.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: New audiophile
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2023, 02:07 am »
Welcome tô AC :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2023, 03:24 am »
Welcome!

Fry

Second post
« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2023, 02:25 pm »
I started playing guitar when I was 14 years old. Born in 1954 and like many other people when I saw the Beatles on Ed Sullivan I couldn’t wait until my parents bought me my first guitar. I played mostly in GarageBands, I wanted to be able to jam out, and not covers so much, especially dragging equipment around. Of course, I became a deadhead and traveled to see many concerts. Unfortunately, I had to give up guitar playing when I was diagnosed with a chronic illness. I live in a small town and a professional touring studio guitarist lives in my town. And I have seen him play over 200 times at various venues around town. Seeing him has just made my life so much more complete. This is one of the reasons I play five hours of my new stereo system a day. I’m so grateful to have upgraded my stereo system. Excited to be part of this group.

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: 21 Mar 2023, 02:37 pm »
posts merged

Welcome Fry!

Ern Dog

« Reply #5 on: 21 Mar 2023, 04:06 pm »
Welcome Fry!  Glad to have you here.  I’ve really enjoying hearing your stereo transform over the past couple months.  Plus I really appreciate some of your guidance about me recently learning how to play the guitar.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #6 on: 21 Mar 2023, 11:34 pm »
Welcome to AC, Fry!

toocool4

« Reply #7 on: 21 Mar 2023, 11:45 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle Fry.

Many people talk about having to own Beatles, Dylan, Hendrix etc, for me they are so overrated that I do not own any of them. Oh wait I did buy Hendrix, wow what a waste of money and I never play it. I will give it away one of these days.