Owners Audition list.

jsalk

Re: Owners Audition list.
« Reply #240 on: 17 May 2011, 05:34 pm »
Nihsnek -

If you don't get any responses, let me know and I can perhaps find an audition for you.

- Jim

Vulcan00

• SEM Micrograph of Dendritic Structure
« Reply #241 on: 18 May 2011, 05:24 pm »
Pawsman:

I am in Birmingham,Al and have HT2-TLs. If your ever over this way i would be happy to let you hear them.

pawsman

« Reply #242 on: 18 May 2011, 08:25 pm »
Vulcan00,
I greatly appreciate your offer :D. I'm considering serveral speakers now, Including the Salk HT1 monitor.
The HT2TL's would certainly give me an idea of the "Salk Sound", since I've not heard any of the Salk Speakers. Is there any way to PM you from this Forum?

pawsman

metier

« Reply #243 on: 19 May 2011, 01:34 am »
Nihsnek,

I'm in kingwood tx, north of Houston by the airport, if your going to be in this neck of the woods, give me a little notice and we could set something up.  I have songtowers, songcenter, and songsub.

Pat

Vulcan00

• SEM Micrograph of Dendritic Structure
« Reply #244 on: 19 May 2011, 05:35 pm »
Pawsman:

You can Pm me easy. If fact I aready sent you one.Look over below my Vulcan name and clink.

240sx4u

« Reply #245 on: 22 May 2011, 12:03 pm »
Does anyone near Madison, WI have a set of Archos that would be willing to let me give a listen?

Thanks everyone.  :green:

Evan

Monkish54

« Reply #246 on: 15 Jul 2011, 05:06 pm »
Anyone willing to audition SongTowers in/around LA?

Otter

« Reply #247 on: 24 Jul 2011, 05:34 pm »
Hi,
I am in Lompoc, CA (a couple hundred miles up the coast from Los Angeles.)  I am especially interested in the Song Towers.  Is there anybody nearby who would be willing to let me listen to theirs?  If not, I may be able to travel some in order to hear some Songs. 
Thanks

advanced101

« Reply #248 on: 24 Jul 2011, 07:36 pm »
I am looking for some people in the Houston area that would be willing to let me compare amps.  If you have a HT2/TL or a Song Tower RT and would like to compare your amp against my Rotel 1562 Class D let me know.  I will be in the market for a new amp soon and this is probably the best way to get a feeling for Class D vs. Class AB vs. tubes.  I will bring my equipment over your house or you can come to mine.  Thanks.

We can post the results here to help people get an idea?

drdaveol

« Reply #249 on: 23 Aug 2011, 07:17 pm »
Hello,

I live in Los Angeles area--Long Beach.  I have been reading a lot about Salk Song Towers both  here on AVS and reviews from the web. 
I am very interested in hearing some Song Towers with ribbon tweeters if possible.
The enthusiasm and dedication of the owners and the beauty of the finished product is quite impressive.

Thanks

David Watson

shawbros3

« Reply #250 on: 10 Sep 2011, 03:49 am »
I am in the SF Bay Area (San Jose) if anyone needs to audition the Songtowers (OW2/CA15) before purchasing.

fsimms

« Reply #251 on: 2 Oct 2011, 09:02 pm »
I have SoundScape 10s in Clear Lake area of Houston.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=systems;area=browse;system=1011

Bob

Rando987

« Reply #252 on: 11 Oct 2011, 09:47 pm »
I live in the North Florida Area.  I'd like to audition HT2-TL or Songtower RTs.  Willing to travel to Alabama or Georgia as well as all parts Florida.  Any consideration would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Randall

adnan626

« Reply #253 on: 1 Nov 2011, 12:36 am »
I live in Long Island, NY. I'd like to audition the Songtower.  I can travel to the 5 boroughs of NYC or New Jersey.

I appreciate any responses.

HTMusic

« Reply #254 on: 1 Nov 2011, 09:59 am »
I am in the SF Bay Area (San Jose) if anyone needs to audition the Songtowers (OW2/CA15) before purchasing.

Hi

I'm considering purchasing Songtowers (OW2 or RT) or HT2-TLs and would love to listen to your speakers. I just registered so can't send you a PM, but please do let me know if I can audition your speakers. Will be in San Jose this Wednesday (Nov 2nd). Please PM if possible, so I can give you my email id.

thanks in advance..

Zildjian

« Reply #255 on: 7 Nov 2011, 03:52 am »
I'm in central Kentucky (close to Bowling Green, KY), and I'm interested in a pair of Salk Veracity HT1's for a new two channel system I'm planning on putting together.  I'd love to audition a pair of HT1's in Kentucky, northern/central Tennessee, or southern Indiana.  Any help is appreciated!  Thanks.

bryede

« Reply #256 on: 16 Nov 2011, 06:39 pm »
I'm in Port Saint Lucie, FL and I have a pair of Songtowers with the Hiquphon domes. I've already had one successful audition, and he might let you hear his system too!

bladerunner6

Could we get a sticky with a summary of all participants?
« Reply #257 on: 3 Dec 2011, 05:21 pm »
If you own Salk speakers and would like to demo them to perspective buyers, then please list the following information in your post:

* Where you live.

* The model(s) you own (please include upgrades, finish, etc...).

* Associated gear and setup.

* The best way to reach you.

Please do not post your address or phone number.

A sticky or a regularly updated list of all people willing to participate with their equipment and location would be a huge help.

Searching through the thread is pretty tedious.

Thanks.

barkerpj

• PC -> Berkeley USB -> Berkeley DAC
« Reply #258 on: 12 Dec 2011, 01:37 pm »
Still looking to audition a pair of HT3's in the Marietta/Atlanta area - or even a pair of soundscapes.

I'm prepared to travel a bit if needed.

Thx

Paul

Saturn94

Re: Could we get a sticky with a summary of all participants?
« Reply #259 on: 12 Dec 2011, 04:15 pm »
A sticky or a regularly updated list of all people willing to participate with their equipment and location would be a huge help.

Searching through the thread is pretty tedious.

Thanks.

Good suggestion.  Also, one can contact Jim Salk and he will try to find someone nearby that can offer an audition.