HT2-TL/HT2C center Salk Rhythmic sub standard walnut finish
Earthquake Sound Cine'nova Grande
I live 20 miles South of Raleigh NC.
Contact Info: PM me or e-mail at DBeistel@gmail.com
« Last Edit: 19 May 2013, 12:55 am by DBeistel »

mjock3

Re: Owners Audition list.
« Reply #282 on: 23 Jun 2012, 02:05 pm »
Is there anyone near Northeast Wisconsin that has a pair of HT1's that I would be able to listen to? Much appreciated.   :)

anodyne

« Reply #283 on: 23 Jun 2012, 04:03 pm »
I just received some used HT2-TL's this week and am located in Central Iowa.  Feel free to PM if you need a demo.

Bghead8che

« Reply #284 on: 26 Aug 2012, 05:51 am »
I live in St. George, UT.

I really would like to hear a RAAL equipped Salk speaker (preferably from the Soundscape series).  Anyone willing to let audition a pair?  I'm anxious to hear a pair.

Thanks,

-Brian

jonpol

« Reply #285 on: 30 Aug 2012, 08:45 pm »
I'm in South Jordan, and have SongTowers with the RAAL. If you don't mind the drive you're welcome to come by  :D

dcurtis53

« Reply #286 on: 6 Oct 2012, 02:33 am »
I live in Omaha and have a pair of HT2-TL's finished in Cocobolo my setup consists of the following:
BMC AMP CI
BMC BDCD.1 CD PLAYER
STAGE III MAGNUS PRIME XLR INTERCONNECTS
STAGE III MINOTAUR POWER CORD
STAGE III KRAKEN POWER CORD
ACOUSTIC ZEN ABSOLUTE SPEAKER CORDS
HB CABLE DESIGN POWER STAR POWER STRIP
I CAN BE REACHED AT DCURTIS2@COX.NET

I would be happy to let someone audition this beautiful pair of speakers that Jim built.

oneinthepipe

• Trainee
    • Salk Signature Sound/Audio by Van Alstine two-channel system
« Reply #287 on: 28 Oct 2012, 10:09 pm »
UPDATING:

1 mile from Boston.

HT2-TL mains; (4) Jeff Bagby-designed 15" subs with (2) 15" passive radiators per 5 c.f. box; AVA UltraValve; E.E. Avant pre-amp; E.E. DAC; (2) SMS-1 electronic crossovers; John Kenny battery-operated HiFace USB to BNC adapter with Audox 5 volt power supply; Pure Music over iTunes; tons (literally, it seems, when I have to move them) of OC703 6" bass traps; large room; free parking.

Lots more gear:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=systems;area=manage;system=983

DGCURTIS36

« Reply #288 on: 3 Dec 2012, 03:04 pm »
I live in Gilbert, AZ

SS8's in Pau Ferro Rosewood
BMC CS2
Modwright Tube Modified Oppo 95
Stage III Power Cables/Interconnects
HB Cable Design Powerstar Horizon Power Distributor

Feel free to PM me or e-mail at dgcurtis36@gmail.com

razzy

« Reply #289 on: 29 Dec 2012, 04:19 pm »
Anyone in the CT area willing to do a demo of song towers or anything else? I saw someone in staten island which is probably the closest to me but if there's anyone closer that would be great! PM Me  or send an email :)

herb999

« Reply #290 on: 1 Jan 2013, 07:20 pm »
Oakland CA
Soundscape 10, Cocabolo
Esoteric UX-1 (APL modified), VAC Ren Sig II pre, Crown xls 2500s in bridged mode (2400 wpc, Class D)
herb999@aol.com

praknetlg

« Reply #291 on: 23 Jan 2013, 07:25 pm »
Nihsnek,

I'm in kingwood tx, north of Houston by the airport, if your going to be in this neck of the woods, give me a little notice and we could set something up.  I have songtowers, songcenter, and songsub.

Pat

Hi Pat,
I am interested in songtowers/HT2/Supercharged. Can you please give me your contact information so that I can reach you? I am in Houston during the week so would really appreciate if you can allow me to hear the speakers. Appreciate your help.

Prakash

Frans

• Has anyone seen my last marble?
« Reply #292 on: 10 Feb 2013, 03:39 am »

Speakers: Salk Soundscape 12, Soundscape Center, Soundscape M7 rears (5.1 surround). SVS PB13 Ultra Sub

Gear: Marantz AV8801 processor, Wyred4Sound MC5 3x500, 2x250 Amplifier, Oppo BDP-105 Blu-ray + Roku stick, PC Jriver music server, + iPad Jremote, Blue Jeans cables, TiVo DVR, Panasonic 65VT50 plasma TV, Xbox 360 & Xbox One.

Focusing mostly on hires and surround music & movies.

« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2014, 03:02 am by Frans »

repete66211

« Reply #293 on: 11 Feb 2013, 08:38 pm »
I live in the Kansa City area.  I have a 5.2 setup--Supercharged SongTower, supercharged SongCenter, Surround I rears and dual 12" Salk/Rythmik subs.  Espresso dye on walnut.  Not the best listening environment or high end gear, but I'm happy to help if anyone wants a listen.

supermo26

« Reply #294 on: 10 Mar 2013, 03:47 am »
Tomorrow I will be traveling to Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tuscon AZ. I'll be in town for a week and would like to hear some Salk speakers if anyone is up for it. supermo26  @  hotmail  .  com or Yahoo.

supermo26

« Reply #295 on: 11 Mar 2013, 04:22 am »
Anyone in Tuscon AZ that would allow me to hear some their speakers? I am currently working on Davis-Monthan Air Force Base this week. 10-15 Mar 2013. Available after work Monday threw Friday after 5pm depending on how class goes.

Saturday the 16th of March I will be flying back home to Klamath Falls OR. I have a 7 hour layover if anyone in San Fransisco is available to demo there speakers. My flight leaves SFO at 9:25 pm. So I would need to be back at the airport by 7:00 pm for security. I think I arrive around 1 in the afternoon.

charmerci

« Reply #296 on: 11 Mar 2013, 05:15 pm »
Anyone in Tuscon AZ that would allow me to hear some their speakers? I am currently working on Davis-Monthan Air Force Base this week. 10-15 Mar 2013. Available after work Monday threw Friday after 5pm depending on how class goes.

Saturday the 16th of March I will be flying back home to Klamath Falls OR. I have a 7 hour layover if anyone in San Fransisco is available to demo there speakers. My flight leaves SFO at 9:25 pm. So I would need to be back at the airport by 7:00 pm for security. I think I arrive around 1 in the afternoon.

Send a PM to WGH. He lives in Tucson.

WGH

« Reply #297 on: 11 Mar 2013, 08:53 pm »
Send a PM to WGH. He lives in Tucson.

If only I could oblige. My HT2-TL's and electronics were boxed up and put in storage at the end of June. The house remodel is going quite nicely and I should have music in a month.

Wayne

Alexdad54

« Reply #298 on: 11 Mar 2013, 08:58 pm »
FWIW, I now live in Vancouver, B.C. and have a pair of regular SongTowers that can be auditioned. They're in a small room so are close to being"near-field".

supermo26

« Reply #299 on: 23 Mar 2013, 06:26 am »
Klamath Falls OR. ( southern OR. 20 minutes north of California.)

HT2-TL's Curly Walnut (just a pair of towers with no sub or center channel yet.
Receiver is an older Integra DTR 8.4.  No room treatments or anything fancy yet and it still sounds good.