FireFox 30.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
FireFox 30.
« on: 18 Jun 2014, 05:19 am »
By chance anyone already install the Firefox version 30??
Do the favorites bar is just under the WWW address bar or more below under the tabs bar??
Thanks

srb

Re: FireFox 30.0
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2014, 07:44 am »
The Bookmarks toolbar by default is below the Address toolbar.

You can move it above the tabs, on the same line as the Address or other toolbar, or above or below another toolbar, but I don't think there is a way to locate it in between the tab row and the Address bar.

Go to View > Toolbars > Customize (or right-click a toolbar or blank tab area and select Customize) and drag "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" to the new location.

If you want to save real estate you can hide (uncheck) the Bookmarks toolbar and toggle it on and off as a sidebar with Ctrl + B.

Steve

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: FireFox 30.0
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2014, 09:35 am »
The Bookmarks toolbar by default is below the Address toolbar.
Not here, it was below the Tabs line by default in the lasts versions, of course it was possible force the Fav Bar to the mid positon at the ''about:config'' prog screen.
So I would get this setup:
Top: Address line + Goo bar
Mid: Fav Bar
Bot: Tabs line
But at the V29 it was changed by default!! The ''browser.tabs.onTop'' command line disapear from the ''about:config'' screen.
For get the usual old setup I like, I had to download a plug in called ''Classic Theme Restorer''.

So I will more careful this time at the V30.